Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY MIKE ... DO YOU SEE IT ??

USERS WANT KNOW ABOUT SALES !!!!!!!!!!! NOT ABOUT NEW FILEMANAGER OR FTP FOR PREMIUM MEMBERS

:facepalm::facepalm:

@Mike

it seems like i can't massively copy files for now. when i choose several files to copy, it only shows one file. can you fix it please?

because files are uploaded to root then copied to a folder

but now a bigger problem, uploading with the official upload tool has stopped working

I had a business with netload.in in the past and must say that these guys are paying and very helpful. Hope they don't close their site, because i have 2 lifetime account on them. ^^

Hi Mike,

I've been a long user of Netload. I'm just wondering as a premium member, I find that the space allocation of 500GB is unjust. Other filelockers provide unlimited HDD for premium users. Is Netload ever going to implement that since I want to use Netload as a backup for my stuff?

80% of HD Crash problems have been solved this night.
I know Netload.in since several years. Maybe they will not have the most performing payouts, but I have to say that they have been always honest and available to solve problems.
I think that everyone must leave them time to adjust their system.
I am pretty sure that nobody will loose anything. When system will be OK I am pretty sure that sellings and point will be credited.
Thank You Mike for cooperation and problem solving.

80% of HD Crash problems have been solved this night.
I know Netload.in since several years. Maybe they will not have the most performing payouts, but I have to say that they have been always honest and available to solve problems.
I think that everyone must leave them time to adjust their system.
I am pretty sure that nobody will loose anything. When system will be OK I am pretty sure that sellings and point will be credited.
Thank You Mike for cooperation and problem solving.

80% ?????????????????????????

normal upload & no sale count is 20% only???
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last edited:
Some user yesterday confirm me buy an account in netload with my referral and the number increase today, but I'm in PPD program :P

PS: A lot off people have netload premium, you think if your first experience with netload in your webs or forum obligate made sales? I don't think so, netload are popular filehosting. A lot of users have your premiums accounts and a lot sell vouchers and these not count in sales o referrals :D, but generate a premium account :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back