Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, told you guys, i am not gonna try netload until they count sales

you guys actually help netload earn some sales before it's stable and start counting sales.

the sales you made will be lost.

shame ,really what a shame, not prepared well and come out teasing people
it's not about big traffic, they didn't even announce PPS plan in main site page, they seem to keep it quiet. PPS plan is quite hidden well to a lot of users.

the PPS plan is not even designed well yet and tell people that they introduce PPS plan, and they 90% PPS is ridiculous and that 2 day premium membership too, stupid like hell.

and why all of a sudden give so fast free speed? lol, there must be a reason for that.

i know they want sales too, but they might want to tease free downloaders first

everything is unprofessional.. it's a very key period,and their support is not dedicated to answer questions here as i can see, a lot of bug report and without a reply.

filesonic knows how to earn money, so they know how to please uploaders
it's really a great pity that filesonic ran away with money and stop affiliate programs. they were quite professional before that.

most people are counting on netload.in for now , i am sure people would prefer to work with older hosts like netload, and eu host, is a netload premium account worth it for the FTP upload or not , it's still a question , i have to say.

we don't mind premium membership for uploading,but i least show people why it's worth before we get it going at the beginning.

even premium member with over 500GB data will have to get files deleted after ONLY 30 days, are you kidding me, if you want more sales, you have to keep files alive,damn ,they don't have enough money for this PPS plan i guess, they are trying to save HDD,damn, so stupid rule.

instead of giving unlimited space, why not give us 5TB space as long as we pay for premium, we pay for our data.

uploading is a pain, not count sales is bigger pain.

good luck and i will be back using netload only if netload work normally.

lol, just wanted to say , there must be reasons why netload.in and filefactory have never been in top place in the business even though they have been around for years.

filefactory was shit,but now look at how shittier filefactory is.

Premium sales were never counted from day one. Before my departure 3-4 years, I have attracted over 200 premium sales but I received not a penny from them. But that's alright, not everyone used its service for making $$$.

There's another thing, if you enter your paypal info incorrectly, they will simply ignore your payout requests while you ponder when the hell they are going to pay. I think it took me over 2 weeks waiting and waiting and waiting....until I emailed them and they said my paypal account was incorrect. It was my first time using Paypal and I was pretty stupid at the time. I also heard that if your personal info does not match the info in Paypal, they will ignore your payout request too. This however was unconfirmed.

Last edited:
plz fix upload bug with zoom :(

i215772_netload-error.gif

Last edited:
please bring back the Total referred users! if you must show "the users which also have activated their reward program" then have it as a subtotal

not being able to see All referrals is completely useless.

as for free user speed the only reason i signed up 2 years ago was because of the fast free user speed (it used to be 500-1000k). what people doing pps dont understand is the wait time between files generates the sale not how slow the speed is, people aren't going to wait around for 1hr for dialup speeds, they arnt even going to wait for the captcha if they know the speed will be terrible.

free user speed needs to be 100k Minimum in every country, you can raise this to 400k-500k or higher when you have the bandwidth to spare. People Will wait for their next download if they know they are going to get good speeds (good for ppd) and when they are tired of waiting they will buy an account because they know they can get good speeds (good for pps).

Anyone having problem with remote upload? It does not show whether it is success or not? It shows zero response at the end of uploadd and sometimes it works some times not?

Hi Guys,
I was out of office sorry! We did some major changed during the weekend which will be released within the next days:
1: new remote upload which shows the status of a remote upload and will be much more stable and fast. you can also save login details for other hosts.
2: individual option for free user file size limit.
3: automatic and more stable FTP upload. As soon as you have uploaded the complete file on FTP it will be moved to generate a link. This will be much faster and more stable that the current one!

I'm not sure if you already saw it but you can now request alertpay or webmoney as payout option!

We want to improve our files manager by the weekend. We are welcome all features or layout suggestions.

I will answer on all previous posts later this day/tomorrow. Please give me some time to get control over the situation after this massive requests during my weekend, and I hope you can excuse my private time :o(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back