Status
Not open for further replies.
@NL-Mike - I think you should only answer to people who can speak english :)

"Why do not you answer?"
I think you mean... "Why do you not answer?" though reply would be a better word...

we pay to use FTP,and the ftp is painful to us right now, can't imagine what it would be when they open ftp to free users, damn

just shut the free user to use ftp,and stick with premium users ,and fix the ftp!

is it so hard for your tech guys to achieve this? man,just buy some scripts from filesonic, it's goddamn worth it!

we pay to use FTP,and the ftp is painful to us right now, can't imagine what it would be when they open ftp to free users, damn

just shut the free user to use ftp,and stick with premium users ,and fix the ftp!

is it so hard for your tech guys to achieve this? man,just buy some scripts from filesonic, it's goddamn worth it!

LOOOOOOOOOOOL currently ftp is opened to free users....

Now i got my first payment also!

Requested on 2nd of march via Bank Transfer

~400$

Since 3 years i'm using NL and for me it's the best!

Just fix the FTP problems and all is fine

Thanks NL <3

I got 1st payment too :D
Btw, I use eu rdp and never got any problem with FTP upload speed :O

Why is this topic still open ?
It should change the name for ShitLoad - Official Shit !
P.S Thank You for the new ftp upload system. It's so good, stable, fast, just amazing.

Last edited:
I don't have anymore the button to switch to the new ftp system ^o) I've decided to wait until the problems were fixed so I continue to use the old ftp and now the button has disappeared :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back