Status
Not open for further replies.
close this thread...this is not a support thread if noone are there to support the user...

ps.. and noone there is on netload site support too

Hi Guys,
I was out of office sorry! We did some major changed during the weekend which will be released within the next days:
1: new remote upload which shows the status of a remote upload and will be much more stable and fast. you can also save login details for other hosts.
2: individual option for free user file size limit.
3: automatic and more stable FTP upload. As soon as you have uploaded the complete file on FTP it will be moved to generate a link. This will be much faster and more stable that the current one!

I'm not sure if you already saw it but you can now request alertpay or webmoney as payout option!

We want to improve our files manager by the weekend. We are welcome all features or layout suggestions.

I will answer on all previous posts later this day/tomorrow. Please give me some time to get control over the situation after this massive requests during my weekend, and I hope you can excuse my private time :o(

Hello,

When you add this: " individual option for free user file size limit."

you promised that, on 13th Feb 2012, today is 25th, still nothing....

FTP upload is too slow during the day, only 1 MB/s.
Please fix because I bought premium account to use the FTP and it was not what I expected.

hmm im uploading lot of files on netload but none of them are showing up in ftp folder? can anyone tell me what's going on? thanks.

edit: only some files are auto transferred to main folder. others don't show up in ftp or main at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back