Status
Not open for further replies.
@charles, bla bla bla, apparently you have never used another host up to now; pretty much every other hosts sends paypal payments without forcing the recipient to pay the fees. I have worked with 10+ hosts up to now. I earned thousands from MU before they went down and paypal never charged me even a single cent for the payments. The whole point is that NL charges 2 EUR for transaction fee, yet they don't actually pay the fee. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know, whether 1$ or 1000$. Would any one give you 2 EUR for free without you doing anything in return? NO! :facepalm:

@charles, bla bla bla, apparently you have never used another host up to now; pretty much every other hosts sends paypal payments without forcing the recipient to pay the fees. I have worked with 10+ hosts up to now. I earned thousands from MU before they went down and paypal never charged me even a single cent for the payments. The whole point is that NL charges 2 EUR for transaction fee, yet they don't actually pay the fee. Money doesn't grow on trees, you know, whether 1$ or 1000$. Would any one give you 2 EUR for free without you doing anything in return? NO! :facepalm:

I agree with charles, I prefer A host like netload, the other hosters who do not charge any thing, they are not stables, Fiberupload did not pay, rapidgator is gone, etc etc. The only stable since years a go, Is Netload.in and I been playing this game since a few years ago I used all of them, at least the most populars... Simple if you think they are cheating on you, leave the system, there is no other host who pay like them. $12 per sale. no one.

I agree with charles, I prefer A host like netload, the other hosters who do not charge any thing, they are not stables, Fiberupload did not pay, rapidgator is gone, etc etc. The only stable since years a go, Is Netload.in and I been playing this game since a few years ago I used all of them, at least the most populars... Simple if you think they are cheating on you, leave the system, there is no other host who pay like them. $12 per sale. no one.

yes, mate, exactly, they are still living in the world where filesonic,and fileserve were still alive, lol

but we have waken up.

and we get used to the new messy situation.

so that's why we can accept netload.

yes, what he said was in the past,but not now.

now things are totally different, the best host now, most competive host now is netload.

uploaded.to is lame now, webmoney..shit payment.

and no paypal option for premium sales, and full of reseller pages, uploaders get nothing if downloaders buy premium from resellers.

netload offers a great oppotunity for excellent uploader to earn,that's why they can take the €2 from payout request and people are still earning big.

only smaller earners from PPD plan will moan about €2 thing.

people earn big from MU,lol, that might be 2 years of effort.

working with netload, you only have to worry about sales,no need to worry about payment via paypal.

so ,just work hard and act smarter,and sales will come,some days bad,some days good,it's just normal.

or whoever hate netload can leave, so that i can upload faster and more stable :)

whic is best 12$ per sale or %90 of sale.

i say, $12

at this messy situation, don't think too much, don't think people will buy long term premium.

so, mate, $12 is a lot already, we can't be too greedy and spend more time struggling which is earning you more, i don't know how much more.

so just pick $12 plan.

but if you have a huge site and have users that follow you for years ,and you have stuffs they want from you , and only from you.

you can expect them to signup long term account under you, at this case, 90% will work best for you.

and if you are posting stuffs to only forums, you are lucky if you are geting 1 month sales,so you better earn the most ($12) first.

They just deleted my account or something I can't login, I have no email from them about this. Use lost password it said.
Invalid User ID! and This e-mail is not in our database!

So a lot of files and 40$ waiting for 50$ to paymemt.

They just deleted my account or something I can't login, I have no email from them about this. Use lost password it said.

Do this

Write a E-Mail with your User ID, not your Nickname.
Attach in the E-mail any proof of your Premium Account. (Paypal Payment or Code Used to Activate It)

Maybe your account was hacked dude.

The same thing happened to me, and recovered my account.

:D

Yup your account has been deleted, maybe because upload warez or illegal content, or you broke TOS :(

i don't understand why not check files once4 they are uploaded ? my files always struck @ 99% remote upload :( and i don't like their ftp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back