Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually enjoying it 5 sales in 6 days at $12 a pop. Also i am using RDP and have no probs with uploads speeds could be better probably. Maybe 1 in 50 files not going through but overall much better although the support is non-existent.

@ cadagoto If you havee an RDP why don't you direct upload rather than FTP.

FTP doesn't work

Web upload keeps crashing: "The connection was reset"

and now I'm getting the message "Your upload was canceled because it does not meet our terms of service"... (I'm just uploading a 250 Mb Zip file)...

Hard to make sales when users can't upload anything...

1000watt & indianboy noone is forcing you to use netload then why are you trolling in this thread ? u don't like the host don't use it.. very simple.. it's working for me and others so we are using them infact we're using them from years..

please do not post shit in this thread u have write ur thought and we have read it no need to post it on every page of this thread...

-SiMmER

I am actually enjoying it 5 sales in 6 days at $12 a pop. Also i am using RDP and have no probs with uploads speeds could be better probably. Maybe 1 in 50 files not going through but overall much better although the support is non-existent.

Charge up is RDP but dropped into the day
only at night to load decently

regards:facepalm:

What are you saying mate?

What if one has around 20+ files to upload then how come he can upload it via browser in one go. He has to select each and every files manually to upload if he use normal web browser and you think direct upload works good.?

Netload doesn't give us a permission to select multiple files in one go for browser uploading and right now everything sucks now..

No FTP access. FTP always show critical error and Zoom never works on netload and always end up showing failed upload error..

Netload how come we suppose to do our upload job now..?:(

seriously, how to cancel these stupid "Checking" files in FTP upload page for more than 2 hours ????
3a5ce422988890414c2a62dd397459bb_42153545.wweferg.jpg

What are you saying mate?

What if one has around 20+ files to upload then how come he can upload it via browser in one go. He has to select each and every files manually to upload if he use normal web browser and you think direct upload works good.?

Netload doesn't give us a permission to select multiple files in one go for browser uploading and right now everything sucks now..

No FTP access. FTP always show critical error and Zoom never works on netload and always end up showing failed upload error..

Netload how come we suppose to do our upload job now..?:(

He said RDP with my RDP I just select 20 files click upload and it does it for me maybe I have to send one out 20-30 files more than once (especially if it is mp4) but I can multiple upload many files I am probably uploading a 100 files a day between 100mb-2gb a day with barely any problems. But I am using an RDP not direct upload from site. I just thought it was weird he was FTPing from a RDP

On a side note made my first cashout request and it is still sitting on Requesting after 3 days how long is it meant to take and how long does it actually take? Cheers

On a side note made my first cashout request and it is still sitting on Requesting after 3 days how long is it meant to take and how long does it actually take? Cheers

If u have paypal u can get your payout
If u request wmz or alertpay u will not get paid spl for wmz .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back