[Official] FilesPipo.com $20/1000 downloads, 20% recurring for sales, webmaster tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can request payout anytime, Minimum payout is US$20. We pay 48-72 hours after the payment request.

is this true cause you said monthly at first

Updates about mp4 Streaming:

You need to install QTIndexSwapper and run the folder of your mp4 files. After complete status your index is fixed of your mp4 files and the video starts directly.

regards

Updates about mp4 Streaming:

You need to install QTIndexSwapper and run the folder of your mp4 files. After complete status your index is fixed of your mp4 files and the video starts directly.

regards
Thanks for the update, we will add after 3 days some servers dedicated only to videos hosting

ok thanks, but could i stream after this my files in original quality? You could it do like Glumbo. each user could decide if the files should convert to mp4 or not. There is a convert button in the account panale.

ok thanks, but could i stream after this my files in original quality? You could it do like Glumbo. each user could decide if the files should convert to mp4 or not. There is a convert button in the account panale.

Yeah, you can stream the video with the original quality, and if the video is already MP4 we won't convert it.

good :) resume with DAP

Enjoy!
Add Webmoney for payment

Added to the roadmap

ok thats nice feature. You have asked me about traffic and located:
its germany, austria and swizerland

Could you give me special Revenue or its only France?

ok thats nice feature. You have asked me about traffic and located:
its germany, austria and swizerland

Could you give me special Revenue or its only France?

Currently the offer is only available for France, but next month we will expand it.

please give me premium account, i will try with you :)

PM me your username.

please add italy in group 2

Yes

Uploadspeed is about 400-2000 kb/s

Can you pls increase the speed and add ftp server or Zoomuploader plugin?

Waiting for new servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back