[Official] FilesPipo.com $20/1000 downloads, 20% recurring for sales, webmaster tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

RootShell

Hi Everyone,

DigiSofts is back with a new name and skin.

banner1.gif

FilesPipo now is owned and managed by highly reputable Internet Marketers.

First, I announce to all that we don't like cheaters spammers, the service is excellent, our servers are housed in Germany, France with a bandwidth very fast and unlimited, our first priority: Customers.
Feel Free to Suggest New Features & Payment Methods.

Program Features Overview :

• Earn up to 20 USD for 1000 downloads.
  • We accept all countries, World WideNO COUNTRIES Restriction.
  • The minimum payment is $20.00 made through PayPal or Payza. we will pay 48-72 Hours after the payment request NO DELAYS..
  • Minimum File Size 5MB.
  • Happy Hours every day, free visitors can download with a very high speed.
  • You can upload/embed videos, we pay also for videos streaming.
  • Earn 5% of your Affiliates earning for life.
  • NEW: Websites owners , place our code to verify your website, and get 10% of all FilesPipo links referred from your website, you can place our own mini uploader to earn more from your website.
  • Cheating == BAN.
Our Earnings Table/Tiers :
tiers.PNG

To Join the program :
  1. Go to FilesPipo.com
  2. Start Uploading/Sharing Files.
  3. To get your referral link, click on My Account.
  4. When you reach the minimum payment amount ($20), you will receive $$$$ to your Paypal account 1st day of each Month.
  5. Congra for your First Payment :cool:.

V.I.P Affiliates Program
FilesPipo is locking for some V.I.P Affiliates , spots are so limited, and all applications are reviewed one by one. If you have a good standing account in other Files Sharing companies, and you want to earn more, contact us via this form http://www.filespipo.com/contact.html , we will accept only affiliates driving traffic from the following countries: United States - United Kingdom -Canada - France - Belgium - Japan

If you can drive just European traffic to your files, contact us for a very great offer.

Next week, we will launch a new Affiliates Program, Affiliate can earn x3 more with it.

For any question contact us : support@filespipo.com.

Good Luck
;).

Last edited:
99 comments
not complaining just pointing out the obvious alot of xfs sites pop up and dont last 3 months and uploaders get pissed and move on to another 1

If you have a poor history and failed in the past that is a good reason to judge without wasting time trying you out.

About XFS it is a budget platform that most host that run without paying affiliates use and shows a lack of long term commitment on your part.

No one is going to code you a site without being paid a fair amount of money and no one will trust you to work on the code without making an advance payment for the work.

Get real.

Last edited:
your a joke i just signed up and went to remote some files and i got this

You can leech 5120 MB more files today

make it unlimited but till then i wount touch your site

1. thread open
2. most of you are idiots that complain about XFS...and here's why...
- you stupid greedy fucks are the ones begging for more money/downloads. do you think people can really afford those rates?
- you're easy targets since you're dumb and greedy. you use no logical thinking. you know they cannot pay the rates, but you still fall for it every single time lol

XFS is a great script. I use it myself on many of my sites without any issues. Mine are heavily modded, but it's a great base.

To conclude: Stop being dumb

not complaining just pointing out the obvious alot of xfs sites pop up and dont last 3 months and uploaders get pissed and move on to another 1

alot of xfs sites, not all xfs websites.

If you have a poor history and failed in the past that is a good reason to judge without wasting time trying you out.

About XFS it is a budget platform that most host that run without paying affiliates and shows a lack of long term commitment on your part.

No one is going to code you a site without being paid a fair amount of money and no one will trust you to work on the code without making an advance payment for the work.

Get real.

Sometimes failure is the only key to success.

Most of Files Sharing websites, and powered by XFS have a very big problem monetizing the traffic, they give $30/1000 downloads, and they get only <$15 of revenue from 1000 downloads, that's the main cause.

a good investment, and marketing strategy is the only way to get profit from a Files Sharing Business, and keep your affiliates happy.

Sibsoft team created a very strong perl script for files sharing, and I didn't found someone able to create something more powerful.

your a joke i just signed up and went to remote some files and i got this

You can leech 5120 MB more files today

make it unlimited but till then i wount touch your site

Its unlimited now

1. thread open
2. most of you are idiots that complain about XFS...and here's why...
- you stupid greedy fucks are the ones begging for more money/downloads. do you think people can really afford those rates?
- you're easy targets since you're dumb and greedy. you use no logical thinking. you know they cannot pay the rates, but you still fall for it every single time lol

XFS is a great script. I use it myself on many of my sites without any issues. Mine are heavily modded, but it's a great base.

To conclude: Stop being dumb

I don't offer highly payout like others, I have a reasonable offer. the affiliates can earn $20 per 1000 downloads from USA, and less for other countries, and depending on the file size.

I invested more in the script to change/add some features.

If you failed and failed to pay your affiliates no matter what your excuse I hope they do not get caught by the same person a second time.

You can quote catchy statements or philosophy all you want. If you failed before you failed and will more then likely fail again not succeed.

If your ROI is so terrible and you are unable to monetize your host and know this why are you starting a file host?

If the script is the cause of the lack of monetization why are you using it.

You contradict yourself way too much.

Uploaders knows everything whats goin on here with filehost ..... every single day new filehost came & promise he is the best but in next day or next week he show what he is & his filehost (F***************).

Good Luck.

we will pay automatically on the 1st days of each MONTH NO DELAYS..:facepalm:

:)):)):)):)):))

If you failed and failed to pay your affiliates no matter what your excuse I hope they do not get caught by the same person a second time.

You can quote catchy statements or philosophy all you want. If you failed before you failed and will more then likely fail again not succeed.

If your ROI is so terrible and you are unable to monetize your host and know this why are you starting a file host?

If the script is the cause of the lack of monetization why are you using it.

You contradict yourself way too much.

I totally disagree with you, I spent 6 months preparing for the website Business plan, and marketing strategy. FilesPipo has 2 investors in the back.

Last time, I didn't failed to pay my affiliates, I failed because Paypal limited the main account.

I spent $$$$ to modify the script, and to add new features I need for my Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back