Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have same problem like image that gzhwd posted.
RU from FSo showed 100%, then generated link, after that the result like that image.
I've Checked in My files files not showed.
Please Fixed that.

Thanks.
Being sorted.

Checking out now. Can you please do me a favour and also send a ticket to support, to speed up process. This allows them to have a reference for logging.

Cheers.
It is being sorted.

40USD PPD or 50USD ?
because at the site it's 40 while here you wrote 50 ~
It was a promotion, we will be reviewing it and make it permanent. Will keep you posted.

Ok this is an update from my previous post, the Remote Upload and Free URL Leech are working fine, it probably wasn't Filefat's day when I tested it out. The speeds are incredible, and you guys have been added to my filehost list :).

Hope to do some uploading tomorrow aha.

PS: May I conform that 3GB is the maximum upload size?, if so great and at @everyone stop flaming at the guy there new, the only host you should be flaming at is Bitshare they suck as it is.

because of this I always disable rebill from Paypal and rebill it by manually if I need .
I had same problem with another company. I extend my account forgetting/missing
REBILL date for 6 months and then my account is rebilled anoıther 6 month. my account is extended 1 year with my mistake . This slap showed me DISABLE REBILLS and watch accounts manually.
I guess is my mistake at the end.....but here is not avaible refund??If i am not pleasured with their services?And is not about 10$ because i really don't care about 10$ but i can use for premium for another month on another filehost!

"Remote upload" with my rl is very slow, but with HitFile or other very fast, lool 800ko/s.

I contacted many uploader you use, then we stop because of her.

Last edited:
Sorry but my English is bad :

Your "remote upload" is very slow, now i have 17Ko/s or 600ko/s. With Hitfile or Wupload or other "remote upload" is very fast.

I use http://newrapidleech.com/.

In the French forum, many people stopped to post with your host, because your upload is very slow

EDIT : My rl not work : "nom de fichier : avitech-twbtf.avi Error: File download failed:500 Can't connect to milouseinplieuhji.m00neye.info:80 (Bad hostname 'milouseinplieuhji.m00neye.info')"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back