Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello FileFat!
I've just uploaded a bunch of files via remote upload but none of them is coming out on "My Files".
Could you please investigate this?
My username is raouf45

Why when i RU my files from filesonic is not generating the links....solve this problem....iof i RU only one link is ok .....when i RU 10 links is generating only 2 maybe 3.Fix it and add a copy function .....because in this way i will not buy anymore premium from u because is uselless this filehost for me

Something good to know abou filefat......when you buy premium is making a subscription to take money again after 30 days ...but filefat just taked my money after 5 days i purchased premium......so i cancelled the subscription and reported to Paypal.....are u hungry people???????Lol you are not trusted ......bye bye......deleting all my files from filefat and leave them
This is :
THE WORST FILEHOST EVER SEEN

As I said to you today, we have investigated your account as your statements can be described as nothing but lies. You subscribed to our site on the 19th of June and paypal tried to take funds out of your today 19th of July (30 days, not 5 days as you claim). You could have easily un-subscribed instead you lie to paypal and other that funds were taken out of your account after 5 days. This is an unscrupulous behavior, your data is below. If you wish to challenge it please do so showing conclusive proof that you were charged after 5 days of joining.

Transaction ID: 1U134452NV589093C

User Login: uzzlic

Last Login : Today

Last Login IP : 188.24.217.60

Uploaded Files: 372

Disk Used: 350 GB

Hello FileFat!
I've just uploaded a bunch of files via remote upload but none of them is coming out on "My Files".
Could you please investigate this?
My username is raouf45
Which filehost are you remoting from. You can't remote upload from Filesonic. Use URL Leech on the site.

Last edited:
Please reply my pm. It's been 11 days since I requested payment. And I use paypal
It has been made already, I think you have to accept it on your paypal account. So please login your paypal and claim payment.

from my seedbox
They probably do not allow direct downloads. We have other features that you can use on our site. Do try them out.

Cheers.

Last edited:
393KB/s via Remote Upload, that's just pathetic!

Edit:

Tried using the Free URL Leech.

"Supported sites: 2shared.com, Depositfiles.com, Fileserve.com, Filesonic.com, Megaupload.com"

Error: Can not leech fileserve file

393KB/s via Remote Upload, that's just pathetic!

Edit:

Tried using the Free URL Leech.

"Supported sites: 2shared.com, Depositfiles.com, Fileserve.com, Filesonic.com, Megaupload.com"

Error: Can not leech fileserve file
Fileserve is currently down, that is why you can't leech.

Fileserve is working fine, It has not gone down today.

Code:
Pinging www.l.fileserve.com [209.222.23.220] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=112ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=50
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 209.222.23.220:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 103ms, Maximum = 112ms, Average = 106ms

Fileserve is working fine, It has not gone down today.

Code:
Pinging www.l.fileserve.com [209.222.23.220] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=112ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=50
Reply from 209.222.23.220: bytes=32 time=106ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 209.222.23.220:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 103ms, Maximum = 112ms, Average = 106ms
I will send it to support and get back to you.

As I said to you today, we have investigated your account as your statements can be described as nothing but lies. You subscribed to our site on the 19th of June and paypal tried to take funds out of your today 19th of July (30 days, not 5 days as you claim). You could have easily un-subscribed instead you lie to paypal and other that funds were taken out of your account after 5 days. This is an unscrupulous behavior, your data is below. If you wish to challenge it please do so showing conclusive proof that you were charged after 5 days of joining.

Transaction ID: 1U134452NV589093C

User Login: uzzlic

Last Login : Today

Last Login IP : 188.24.217.60

Uploaded Files: 372

Disk Used: 350 GB

Which filehost are you remoting from. You can't remote upload from Filesonic. Use URL Leech on the site.
Here is the proof.....
filefat.jpg

First Thing ....u don't make me a lier ...you are liers
Secomnd thing you don't make public any of my transactions ID (i can sue you and maybe that's what i will do)+ My IP
Third thing: watch it.l...on your face....one payment in 14 July and one on 19 July
Anyway....i am not pleased with your services that you offer and i want my money back!!!
Another one from my filefat account......my premium is untill 17 september ....if you taked my money only once for 1 month from 19 july untill 17 september is only 30 days??????????????
unledbps.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the proof.....
filefat.jpg

First Thing ....u don't make me a lier ...you are liers
Secomnd thing you don't make public any of my transactions ID (i can sue you and maybe that's what i will do)+ My IP
Third thing: watch it.l...on your face....one payment in 14 July and one on 19 July
Anyway....i am not pleased with your services that you offer and i want my money back!!!
Another one from my filefat account......my premium is untill 17 september ....if you taked my money only once for 1 month from 19 july untill 17 september is only 30 days??????????????
unledbps.jpg
It is becoming quite obvious that you do not know how paypal operates. It is not at all possible for us to take payments from your account; so cease from making your ludicrous statements.

Let me explain to you what you have done. You actually joined the site on the 19th of June (which you have failed to post here) and subscribed again on the 14th of July, so perhaps you should work this out: Join date 19th of June mean you will be charged again on the 19th of July. Your subscription on the 14th of July has nothing to with your subscription of the 19th of June, which is what you seem to be confusing as a re-charge after 5 days. So do your maths before posting on a forum or at least you should have contacted us about the problem before jumping into conclusions.

When you start posting untrue statements on a public place you must be ready to deal with it publicly as you instigated episode without checking your facts right with us.

@filefat
Are You blind???
In 14 July and also in 19 July payment type is recurring payment to and not Payment to.....and let's see what is this mean:
This mean is a subscription.
Now i see....you made me 2 subscriptions
You are not on your all mind .....just send my money from 1 month....if not will let paypal deal with this
Anyway i really don't like your services , and i want a refund (and i guess that is possible -because i am not pleasured with your services-and the last month from my premium account not even started.

@filefat
Are You blind???
In 14 July and also in 19 July payment type is recurring payment to and not Payment to.....and let's see what is this mean:
This mean is a subscription.
Now i see....you made me 2 subscriptions
You are not on your all mind .....just send my money from 1 month....if not will let paypal deal with this
Anyway i really don't like your services , and i want a refund (and i guess that is possible -because i am not pleasured with your services-and the last month from my premium account not even started.
Sir,
I think the term “blind†is directed at the wrong party. You can clearly see by your posted image that it says “recurring payment†14th of July “CREATED†and “recurring payment†14th of July “COMPLETEDâ€. What that simply means (if you are having difficulties understanding it) is YOU (not us) created another subscription again on the 14th of July. Forgeting that, your 19th of June subscription, was still active!

What you should have done was to have cancelled your 19th of June subscription, before creating another one on the 14th of July and you wouldn't have been billed by paypal on the 19th of July, which you are confusing as a rebill, within 5 days. The fact that you have been charged is not our fault, but yours. Why did you create another subscription on the 14th of July, when you knew, you had a subscription from the 19th of June, which was still active?
8df+Pj4+Pj4+Pj4+Hys+R8eHCbpt+ncxAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Now, this whole sorry episode, is finished as far as I am concerned. You are right, lets leave it to paypal to deal with it!

Last edited:
because of this I always disable rebill from Paypal and rebill it by manually if I need .
I had same problem with another company. I extend my account forgetting/missing
REBILL date for 6 months and then my account is rebilled anoıther 6 month. my account is extended 1 year with my mistake . This slap showed me DISABLE REBILLS and watch accounts manually.

Hello FileFat!

I tried to uploaded some files via web upload, but none of them can be generated links.

I also checked "My Files", none of them is there either...

Y7GNK.png

Could you please check this please?

Thanks!

Hello FileFat!

I tried to uploaded some files via web upload, but none of them can be generated links.

I also checked "My Files", none of them is there either...

Y7GNK.png

Could you please check this please?

Thanks!
Checking out now. Can you please do me a favour and also send a ticket to support, to speed up process. This allows them to have a reference for logging.

Cheers.

Have same problem like image that gzhwd posted.
RU from FSo showed 100%, then generated link, after that the result like that image.
I've Checked in My files files not showed.
Please Fixed that.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back