Status
Not open for further replies.
The code you posted above does NOT do that. Yes I have code installed that is doing that but it will be gone in a day or two. Its bringing a nice bit of traffic for my site/submitters right now and will be banned by facebook soon anyway so just taking advantage of it before that happens.

The code you mentioned, as I said just tells facebook (and other sites) what image to use as a thumbnail.

EDIT: The facebook exploit has just been patched anyway...

Last edited:
Site down

Please white-list my site warez-serbia.com
Thanks

Site not working ?

Last edited:
Hi guys. We don;t actually have a whitelist only a blacklist. We are currently having some server problems and not everybody (including myself) can access the site. As soon as the problem is resolved I will process the queue.

Regards :)

Hi guys. We don;t actually have a whitelist only a blacklist. We are currently having some server problems and not everybody (including myself) can access the site. As soon as the problem is resolved I will process the queue.

Regards :)

Site loads fine for me m8.

Site is back up on a decent server. As I keep saying there is no whitelist only a blacklist. Add a linkback and don't break the rules and your site will not be blacklisted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back