[Official Discuss Thread] - WarezJobs.com - The Job Board for Warez Community [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfxguru

24ycro8.png

Hi Guys,
Today i am proud to announce the BETA launch of WarezJobs.com - The Job Board for Warez Community

I had a vision to make this very big. Currently the site is on BETA stage.

What is WarezJobs.com for?
Well we all know warez is a very big community. Everyday millions of warez members on different warez community search for some work/service , so he/she can earn some easy $$ to pay his bills or to buy something or to invest that money to other things.
We all pretty much know that there are millions of talented warez member in hundreds of warez community.
WarezJobs.com is in a mission to gather all those talented members/people from around the world to one place , WarezJobs.com. So the Employer can have the best talent to do his required job.

I want this thread to to be the discussion thread of warezjobs.com project.
How to improve the site, what new category to add, what new feature to add, bug fix and other issues. Kind of putting all minds, ideas in one project.

How to get Support from you guys, as this is the first kind of a thing i am doing. and yah warezjobs.com job posting/listing is totally Free and will be. In future paid featured listing will be there.

**Mods: If i am posting this thread to a wrong section please move it to the appropriate section.

Thanks
GFXGuru

18 comments
so your creating a black market company that employs people and pays them to operate in illegal activities. really good idea, make sure you include your EIN and send your employees their W2 so they can file their taxes. oh and also if i were you i would make it a corperation so if the feds and IRS come after you they can only take your company not your house , car and your life.

I think it's a nice idea. You'll get uploaders offering their services, webmasters looking for paid uploaders. You'll get coders and GFX artists looking for work and webmasters looking for people too.

It's success all depends on the traffic and how well it's run. Your competing with the MarketPlace and Community Cooperative on WJ which won't be easy as it get's a lot of traffic. I'm not sure you'll get enough traffic for the site to work.

The whole site looks way to default and boring though. It just looks like a default script you've installed. Nice idea though.

Can you add at least one job so we can see the options and what it looks like. eg can you leave reports/feedback/reviews etc.

@ Mr Happy:
Thanks for explaining the concept of the site.
Yes i want that to be. I will need help from all of you guys to make it better.
Well i really liked the default theme , its simple and fast too. easy to understand. doesn't hurt to eyes. It's on BETA stage , so may be there will be a change in design.

@ Mr Happy:
Thanks for explaining the concept of the site.
Yes i want that to be. I will need help from all of you guys to make it better.
Well i really liked the default theme , its simple and fast too. easy to understand. doesn't hurt to eyes. It's on BETA stage , so may be there will be a change in design.
Actually the theme is growing on me a bit but shadow.prx made a good point. It could easily be spammed or faked. I made a test post and their's no rating system or portfolio area. You really need these features and be able to search for a coder by rating or feedback or you'll just be showing loads of the latest spam. What's to prevent me making a hundred posts also with different usernames?

You need a lot more features to make the site really work.

hmm... well rating system mod is there, have to look about some more plugins.

keep the ideas coming guys. thats why its on BETA stage.

This won't be an easy site to run because most warez users aren't able to spend money on the internet. So only if the ratio of rich warez webmasters to willing workers is big, it may not have a successful result. You know, only warez webmasters who get incomes will pay to these and guess what not many warez webmasters don't get that much income from their sites.

But I like the possibility of finding workers for warez lolz.

And, even though you say you're not selling any stuff on this site, you can still be sued for "supporting of warez acts and making warez possible to widen" :p just a heads up as there always is a way to get those stuff taken down xD

This won't be an easy site to run because most warez users aren't able to spend money on the internet. So only if the ratio of rich warez webmasters to willing workers is big, it may not have a successful result. You know, only warez webmasters who get incomes will pay to these and guess what not many warez webmasters don't get that much income from their sites.

But I like the possibility of finding workers for warez lolz.

And, even though you say you're not selling any stuff on this site, you can still be sued for "supporting of warez acts and making warez possible to widen" :p just a heads up as there always is a way to get those stuff taken down xD

that way i put a job type called FREE.
well lets say in that case i have to host offshore. But still i got a feeling.....

LMAO, WOW 2 nights ago i came across this script and had exactly the same idea LOL and i was going to post it here so people can post their gfx jobs crap etc, lol

nice idea :D

then it's time to upgrade your RAM to think 48 hours faster xD

@gfx, what does the FREE mean? Does it mean that someone offers to do a particular task for FREE? :|

then it's time to upgrade your RAM to think 48 hours faster xD

@gfx, what does the FREE mean? Does it mean that someone offers to do a particular task for FREE? :|

LMAO, :)), Well said.

Yes your right, if some one want to give a service for free, to gain some respect or if you are bored why not offer some free service. :P

let say " Free php coding fixing service " or Free logo, banner

you know some times its a good to help each other.8-)

Sounds like an OK idea. Like Mr. Happy said, It all matters on how much traffic you get. I would suggest PMing all decent uploaders you can find on all forums about this new site and then PM all decent webmasters about it to get it rolling. (Once it's off of BETA, that is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back