[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sumitims

oh its working every time sir,
stat depends on downloads if you will get downloads then it will be added else it will not added. allready told you check your self. and proove here if its wronge ..
for checking script we allways do it if we get a single complain. so we allready checked it. and its working fine.

500 internal server error . Pls make server stable each day this is effecting us and indirectly ur profits too :(

cant able to even send ticket for this error.

oooh stats work, but no download -.-
download links:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@coraldrive.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Coral @ I uploaded 2 files and upload completed but it does not show the link and neither it show the file in the file manager

And many fiiles i tried to download show this error.:

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@coraldrive.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

pls fix . thanks

@Mingie
@sumitims

Sorry for this error its working now .. it was a DDOS attack on our main server. thats why this all error came. its fixed now

sorry for inconvenience.

wat should i say posted whole day and just 50 downloads . too too poor :(

site is up and down agan and agn . this is making real frustated . cant u catch who is doin ddos on u or cant u add protective measure to counter ddos attack . site is agn showing error when i tr to open m files manager :(

Last edited:
@ sumitims

Site working fine here. if you still having error pm me your ip we will check it :)

@ DEIS

bro its working fine and still if you think its not working. then pm me some details of it.

Regards

@ sumitims

Site working fine here. if you still having error pm me your ip we will check it

@ DEIS

bro its working fine and still if you think its not working. then pm me some details of it.

Regards

Submitted MP TO CAPTURE AND THANK YOU CORALDRIVE

Software error:

Can't execute select:
Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_5ed_0.MYI' (Errcode: 28) at Modules/DataBase.pm line 82.

Thanks!!

wow just got this email<3

Dear Autobot ,

Please read CoralDrive.net latest news:-

After a great success CoralDrive Now we are happy to Announce
That now user who will cashout more than $100 will get 25% extra money.

Thats mean If you earned $100 will Get $125

Here are some examples :-

- User who will earn $100 will get $125
- User who will earn $200 will get $250
- User who will earn $300 will get $375
- User who will earn $400 will get $500
- User who will earn $500 will get $625

So what you are waiting for ?
Hurry Up And take benefit of this promo.

Offer starting from 14/06/2012
Offer ending at 30/06/2012

If you have any question releted this contact is here :- http://coraldrivesupport.net/

Highest Regards
CoralDrive Team

in singapore

hi.

As a free user, i cannot download from singapore, because of the national proxy problem (giving a wrong ip problem). I am used to it, it happens with many different download site...

So I just bought a premium, which always works with other dowloading sites as they base on username and not ip... but because of your system, i am also getting a wrong ip error after creating the link, or even when the download is automatic! can you tell me out to proceed from singapore? thanks.

please PM me the solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back