[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
coral please make the site stable bz each day it wents down though its for small intervals. And secondly pls put free user button too on top bz people put stupid comments like where to look for the free download link and blabla . its quite confusing to look for free button .

regards

@tr-krall

You think we will be rich with if we will not pay one user and just 28$ ?

28$ stealing is theft. I had labor and services spent on this, 28$ won't make me rich either. I have used links at various forums, opened introductory posts about your site and my links. It is not about the number, it is about your attitude and scam. If that is not so big issue for you, pay what I deserve.

coral please make the site stable bz each day it wents down though its for small intervals. And secondly pls put free user button too on top bz people put stupid comments like where to look for the free download link and blabla . its quite confusing to look for free button .

regards

Well this increase sales. but we will think what we can do about it :)

?

email to me it might not be as bad as it sounds but it feels like I just got kicked in the nuts

From: CoralDrive.net@coraldrive.net To: Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 03:40:37 -0500 Subject: Payment Rejected Hi , To day you was got a sales of 55 Euro But that was fake so we canciled it and refunded money so money in you account of 80 % which you done cashout has been canciled. Regards
CoralDrive Team

************then my second email was

Hi ,

Please Ignore Last Email That is gone by mistake.

Thanks For Understanding

Regards
CoralDrive Team

Oh :facepalm:

It was 10 to 20 days back check email date. :(
Our one of staff did it by mistake send it to all users.
it was for one user only.:O

Yups coraal is true abt tat even i was not using this host then and even i got this mail in spam . And regarding ur issue i cant say much @ tr-krall but i can just say one thing i saw ur blog today . nice blog :)

coral how many times a day maintanace goes on :( cant u pls make the site little bit more stable so tat our users can have trust on the host and buy much more premium then u get now . bz this do impact the site image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back