(Official) CafeDDL - Whitelist l Rate/Rerate l Other Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all stating that you provide traffic is BS: http://screensnapr.com/v/LCbllX.png , all I see is 0.

Second of all, way too many advertising on your DDL site. None of the top DDL sites ever had this many advertising banners. Also every header of a box eg Webmasters, Link exchange, Search all point to your forum.

No offense but this isn't the way you should handle things. Running a DDL sites isn't like running a shitty forum, you actually have to work on getting backlinks, traffic and you can't just easily submit to DDL sites to get traffic.

Not here to bash, just want to let you know that you should first think about getting your site to the top, then putting ads on it, not the other way around as nobody will ever visit your site twice because of all of the advertising and links pointing to warezhackerz.

PS: The search box is a vital part of the website and has to be accessible without even scrolling, which isn't the case on your website.

PSS: when I click inside the search box another popup opens to warezhackerz. How low can you go...?

First of all stating that you provide traffic is BS: http://screensnapr.com/v/LCbllX.png , all I see is 0.

Second of all, way too many advertising on your DDL site. None of the top DDL sites ever had this many advertising banners. Also every header of a box eg Webmasters, Link exchange, Search all point to your forum.

No offense but this isn't the way you should handle things. Running a DDL sites isn't like running a shitty forum, you actually have to work on getting backlinks, traffic and you can't just easily submit to DDL sites to get traffic.

Not here to bash, just want to let you know that you should first think about getting your site to the top, then putting ads on it, not the other way around as nobody will ever visit your site twice because of all of the advertising and links pointing to warezhackerz.

PS: The search box is a vital part of the website and has to be accessible without even scrolling, which isn't the case on your website.

PSS: when I click inside the search box another popup opens to warezhackerz. How low can you go...?

lol
well i'm not a guy who see things in -ve ways
ur feedback is appriciated.
now let me explain More for you,
the screen which you have taken just accepted one and i agree to the fact that we are not Katz are some one who exists for a year
if this 9th of April comes its exactly 4 weeks (if u need proof go to the 1st page of this thread and chk the date!)
as far as search is considered here we go
This is the shearch i have made
c08c71.png

and the reasult i got
30dac2.png

how did u got a pop up in between lol its better to keep quite rather then spreading few shity things!

and secondly as far as adds go they are simple and not like i force them to click here and thr shitty things so ur query is negosiated!

Find me a DDL which provides no of Views
i wld nt like to point out any DDL in particular coz all have diff thoughts and the way they run their own things so its better to submit a DDL which honestly provides few views atleast., its better to get a penny rather then haveing 0 in pocket

DDL sucks,

poor Katz RIP :'(

take a min to think what u want to write
no head or tail for your sentence

Last edited:
You put everything in an anchor tag which is causing this issue:
http://screensnapr.com/v/sNsfU3.png

I can click anywhere on the page and your forum opens in a new tab. FYI you aren't supposed to put a table or similar element in an <a> element. ;) (webmastering 101)

its better to get a penny rather then haveing 0 in pocket

That's true, but there are a lot of alternatives right now who can put more than a penny in a submitters pocket. If I can choose between a penny or a few bucks the choice is easily made.

You are correct about the fact that everyone runs his site the way he/she wants. All I'm doing is giving you positive advice. Try to differ from all the DDL websites out there and try and offer unique features that the downloaders would love.

not to blow ur bubble but whoo is right in everything he said.

1. the banners in the header make ur site look shittier than it already is.

2. whenever i click on the searchbox i get a pop up (not even a popunder) to warezhackerz. dunno why ur denying this? i mean whats the use?

3. i agree with u. yeah its better to have some earnings. but mate believe me...u shudve given some more time on getting traffic to ur ddl before selling ads...and that too on the header. i mean if u needed money for server then im sure lots of ppl here wud host u for free...even i can do it.

just my 2 cents....no offence meant.

peace out

So ur Giving 3 stars to thesite with your button?

No mate
his site was submitting but for 3* we need button

well let me have a serious chk
and whoo as i said i'm seeing all your comments in an +ve Way
Thanks whoo and kenshin !

Last edited:
i love the skin, its very clean and neat i love the way the are working on the site the thing they need is (sites/submission) and this DDL gonna be on TOP5

Great job immu very lovely DDL You released i've ever seen (After Katz) :P

thanks CA
and to be very true not as big as any DDL which around here for an year or so
but can say Good at providing few hits among DDL's launched in 2011

Thanks
Awaiz007

We have added a firefox plugin, it's in the thread, so everyone that's submitting feel free, to download it, makes everything alot easier.

sites kinda performing slow.

added your link... using linkplz to submit.

i randomly checked my site and i got ...

Code:
WCDDL encountered an error during execution:
mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set
Line 8 in /home/cafeddlc/public_html/modules/wcddl_listingstats.php

mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource
Line 9 in /home/cafeddlc/public_html/modules/wcddl_listingstats.php

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back