[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal blocked!

you can buy premium account at the time, we hope that as we have 3 paypal account and there are no problems for the next payment

CONFIRMED!:
96a35717f3.jpg

96a35717f3.jpg[

What in the hell........dude this is getting old. I am starting to see that all file-hosts that have affiliate programs will fall. Soon you wont get paid for anything via uploading files that others download. I have noticed the payout per download does not match what the site has said. Seeing that I too may be pulling out from Azushare. You guys gotta get your shit together. So many issues in the past two weeks since signing up has been error after error after error. Sad, sad, sad........

That's the fix for payouts but that is the last of azushare's problems at this time. They are not paying well at all for the downloads as far as I can see. Saying one thing and then doing another. This thread is filled with nothing but complaint after complaint and tiny feedback from azushare. Hell they even said that their paypal standings were excellent and not even days later paypal don't accept them anymore. Sounds like tons of false claims are brushing across this company. Not a good starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back