[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload from Rapidshare 1Gb size, waiting for 4 minutes still 0% :O
This functionality is not ready yet. I'm surprised that this file got through the initial check. I will keep you posted when remote RS will be ready.

I fink that host in one big scam i look in statistic one time i se i hawe 0,24$ couple min later i hawe 0,12 $ That look like them charge for download as they wish I leave this hosting promises to be good but its like others crafty file host then bye

Sorry for bad English
PM me your login, I'll check that. Are we talking about balance?

i can't upload ftp:(

no webmoney for Payouts :facepalm:
Can you give an hint what is not working with ftp? Which host? it seems to be working just fine.

Azushare
Can you confirm that from now Hybrid plan works fine & that all sales & downloads are counted?

And what Registered means? Because now i got 9 registered but 4 Purchases.

If that works for any file host you can add it like that.

Azushare
Can you confirm that from now Hybrid plan works fine & that all sales & downloads are counted?

And what Registered means? Because now i got 9 registered but 4 Purchases.
Registered: a person who used your referral link or entered your file and registered right away. No profit from that, because this person did not need to pay anything.
Purchase: when above person pays it is a purchase. If he pays again it's the second purchase (because we count 1st purchase and rebills the same, 50%)

In the stats where it says "Purchase" that's where the sales I get (on PPS) will be listed right?

Thanks, you are giving great support (unlike others like RG...).

impossible
552-STOR denied: quota exceeded: used 1480 of 1024 upload files
552 STOR: notice: quota reached: used 1480 of 1024 upload files

Because profits says I have plan Plan: Hybrid 50/50
settings and downloads payper says I have already but I still try changing out the same

@karsh: Ok, nice. My upload speed is > 10mbps. Do you know that azushare have any hot link like traffic share link of filefactory? Can I share those hot link to non-premium member so they can download easily?

@karsh: Ok, nice. My upload speed is > 10mbps. Do you know that azushare have any hot link like traffic share link of filefactory? Can I share those hot link to non-premium member so they can download easily?

I believe they don't have that feature. They need premium sales to mantain their business and pay affiliates.

hi...,

stats not counted properly...some times counting sometimes not :(

i think u shave lot of downloads and earnings

when u will update new filemanager ?? i want to see full stats in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back