OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are dead - 5 Months they didnt payed anything - move on - also if similar website like uploaded ( same script ) will appear in near future dont use it ..

A new Uploaded clone by Cyando AG will appear in a few weeks, that's for sure, they will have a great affiliate table, they will pay in 24h at first and have a very good and responsive support then after a few months the fall, they will start to shave, decrease affiliate table, pay after months, no response from support and everything you know so far. Uploaded did it with x7.to, cloudzer.net, oboom.comm and the next is on its way.

They are dead - 5 Months they didnt payed anything - move on - also if similar website like uploaded ( same script ) will appear in near future dont use it ..

A new Uploaded clone by Cyando AG will appear in a few weeks, that's for sure, they will have a great affiliate table, they will pay in 24h at first and have a very good and responsive support then after a few months the fall, they will start to shave, decrease affiliate table, pay after months, no response from support and everything you know so far. Uploaded did it with x7.to, cloudzer.net, oboom.comm and the next is on its way.

filejoker.guru is the new one, i think so

You have to know, how this work.
Uploaded work almost perfect and they don't need competition, so they create the "competition" with Cloudzer and now Oboom. By the first hoster they made bad mistakes so anyone know Cloudzer is a part of Uploaded. They made "a better Uploaded" to close it after 6 months, now (last 4 months) they earn 100% and take the money back what they invest in Oboom (you can not make money with 30€ premium and unreal PPD rates).

So, Oboom will close soon and the most Uploaders will say "f.uck that, just Uploaded, cuz trust Upload service".
1-2 months later and the next hoster will come, to stop anyone to upload and buy premium from hosters like Share-Online and other.

You're right, thats my opinion, too.
I also think that they go offline soon.

But there are some points Im wondering about:

I wonder, why they changed the server at the beginning of the year... Why all the effort??
Also two of the biggest german warez sites are still using oboom as the first hoster. I cant believe that they not paid like a "normal" uploader. They must get paid! (they are generating a lot of traffic..) Otherwise its a mystery to me why they are still supporting Oboom.

This was just a "here we go, new servers and now we will pay out soon". Maybe this was a server downgrade ^^

They invest a lot of money and after few weeks everbody use Oboom. Cheap premium, unreal PPD and PPS, payout in 24h and big sites put Oboom as first hoster. I saw some IRC screenshots, they pay even more for the big uploader.

Because of a lot unreal stupid uploader, they still earn money, after 5 months with no payouts :D

You're right, thats my opinion, too.
I also think that they go offline soon.

But there are some points Im wondering about:

I wonder, why they changed the server at the beginning of the year... Why all the effort??
Also two of the biggest german warez sites are still using oboom as the first hoster. I cant believe that they not paid like a "normal" uploader. They must get paid! (they are generating a lot of traffic..) Otherwise its a mystery to me why they are still supporting Oboom.

This was just a "here we go, new servers and now we will pay out soon". Maybe this was a server downgrade ^^

They invest a lot of money and after few weeks everbody use Oboom. Cheap premium, unreal PPD and PPS, payout in 24h and big sites put Oboom as first hoster. I saw some IRC screenshots, they pay even more for the big uploader.

Because of a lot unreal stupid uploader, they still earn money, after 5 months with no payouts :D

They may just have gone Germany/Austria/Switzeland aka pay German speaking countries only... Alot of big German sites use Oboom as main host after the AK attack.
Guess i will say goodbye to the +1700€ they owe me now, since im stupid enough to still not have deleted my files... guess it's about time to do so... shame as I sold alot of accounts & drove traffic for them since the start :whistling:

Last edited:
ferdinand.png

Ferdinand Julian Schweers
CEO OBOOM AG

Wait until end of the march, then hire a serial killer to kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back