OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the trick of Oboom.
The people who now delete all files will not be paid (I also would not do this.)
As a result, they save a lot of money.
Soon it will rain again money.

Geld-Regen-quadr..jpg

Trick? It's like Netload, Filemonkey, etc.

First 6 months: Pay a lot of money
Second 6 months: Pay nothing, take 100%

Uploaders got over 500€, don't delete files (hope they still will payout) and after that, they close Oboom.

"Maybe Oboom will payout" unreal stupid. What you think? Sites kick Oboom, no new Uploaders and the old one don't upload anymore. You will not get 1€ from Oboom! 4 months no payout - stop dreaming!

If they ever come back it will be at the end of those many cheap 1 year premium accounts are at their end ;)
Mischey, you should stop talking bullshit. Everyone should delete their files if they still have any !
Whatever money we have in our accounts they have to pay (if they don't shut down) with or without files, otherwise = SCAM !
We worked for them and we have to be paid. It doesn't matter why or when i stopped working with them, they still have to pay. What you are saying is fu*ing nonsense :facepalm:

still people talk about oboom
idiots are everywhere
i have many friends who cant get thousands of dollars from this host
why some people insist on this host?
i am really confused about people
and they now just only sell premium
dont pay!!!
understand it ...!!!!

maybe they need next 6 months, maybe they build own bank on bahamas ))) right now they have finished first 3 floor. And Mitchey know this ))))))

just liar, earn some $ and liar here other people.

Mitchey, share here one big website, with real traffic, where are still people use oboom??? stop liar people here, ony cause you get some small payments from oboom.

some uploaders lost thousands dolars, and they not remove files, but still not receive nothing from oboom,

Oboom is just cheat company, and if you "Mitchey" talking about something else, you are the same cheater...!!!!

they have just one future, walking with Walking Dead ))))

This website still use Oboom - newalbumreleases net

we talking here about earnings, how much earnigs can site generate with 50 mb files??

and they use next mirror.

ok you right, this site use oboom, but im sure, they generate minimum sales, cause 50 mb files, with slow internet and free download = 7-8 minutes,im dont thing people pay too much for this....

Last edited:
This website still use Oboom - newalbumreleases net
1. That site is no longer "big" site. They might have traffic but its all based on old fame. There are a lot of sites with a lot more content and posting a lot faster.
2. They barely have online links, everything is dead
3. They probably had some issue with ul.to and they removed it long before oboom stopped paying so now they are still using oboom because they have no other option = this site don't qualify .
Oboom is still used by some retards only posting for 100E in 6 months.

Last edited:
That's the trick of Oboom.
The people who now delete all files will not be paid (I also would not do this.)
As a result, they save a lot of money.
Soon it will rain again money.

Geld-Regen-quadr..jpg
Do you want buy my account? My balance about 3000€, i to sell you back cost 1500€ and you make 1500€ if you get payment from Seb :cool:

maybe seb will make some gifts ( payments ) until christmas . If not STOP SUPPORT this host , because i waiting almost 4 months for one payment , let them die

Looks like they are a big SCAM (again). In these days, the more reliable cyberlockers are TurboBit (they pay me all the times) and Deposit Files. And of course: Uploaded!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back