OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oboom is not gone. But quite unreliable. If you remember UL in the early years, everybody said that they suck. Look at them now. And if you're wondering, NO I'm not a Oboom fanboy ;)

and again...
Error 522 Ray ID: 18f62e68a6560479
Connection timed out

Oboom become an real disaster host.
Not paying, service not working next will be shut down

Oboom is not gone. But quite unreliable. If you remember UL in the early years, everybody said that they suck. Look at them now. And if you're wondering, NO I'm not a Oboom fanboy ;)
No uploader = no downloads = no money
Uploaded after 2 years no problems.
In the long run you're right but as I wrote, they're fresh and the affil stats are the best. That's why the competition hates them. Don't think that the constant DDOS attacks come from a different party than the competition ;)

On the bright side they don't use XFS Pro shit which is quite annoying when using a selfmade upload tool...

Dude, 90% don't upload on Oboom anymore. Oboom close anything and after 3 months no payout (just for the hardcore Uploader with 100TB) you sad "they will come back"? There is no way!

I delte all Oboom links and also after payout I will not upload again on Oboom.

No uploader = no downloads = no money
Uploaded after 2 years no problems.
In the long run you're right but as I wrote, they're fresh and the affil stats are the best. That's why the competition hates them. Don't think that the constant DDOS attacks come from a different party than the competition ;)

On the bright side they don't use XFS Pro shit which is quite annoying when using a selfmade upload tool...

i have pending payment since more then 2 months, whats the use of just stats?

watch and enjoy ?

lol

This host is done !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back