OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Seb,

I have a matter when I request payout, with a "pin code" requested before clicking on the final button but I never had any pin code.
what I am supposed to do to request my money and outpass this "pin code" mess please ? Thx

If you delete your files are quite sure that you do not pay off.
You must cooperate with them.
Patience.
I think that they will pay off almost of us ;)

If you stop the work is it understandable that you will not receive any money.
Not without reason, I am constantly paid ou.

Pls think about it!
I see now you are a complete idiot.

Its funny to keep uploading when nobody is paid. Think about how someone is downloading your files at the moment and you will get nothing.
To keep working with them first they will have to proof they are not scam by paying me first what i have in my acc atm.
If i want i will delete my files, if i want i will reup everything again , if i want to i will start uploading there again - i will do what i want BUT first they need to pay what i already worked for.

Oboom made it very clear they have nothing to do with uploaded. i don't think they are uploaded because i get payments from there for the last 4 years and oboom are only paying to some retard to scream in this thread (finger)

When thinking about the situation everyone should realize that for the last 6 months oboom sold a lot of cheap 1 year premium accounts to the huge part of the downloaders so now with little sales they have to pay crazy ppd. Its logically impossible .
Delete all your files and just move on or stay give away free downloads to everybody on the net and waste your time.

Cyando = Oboom
This know all of us.

If they do not pay, Uploaded will get a bad Image.

they would damage himself.

sorry man, but thats mistake, i thing
UL cant damage himself, even why?? who earn with UL serious money, have no reason move to oboom, and who cant make money with other servers, have no reason move to UL.
Only people who still hope and wait for christmas paymets from oboom can be hurt, thats all.
No one uploader, who make money with UL not leave UL only cause somebady from oboom not pay.Not reasson for this, im thing? why? only matter if UL pay or not, other things are just "trash talking" ))

Do you think that you get money anytime ? Not this month,not in the next, not this year.

I think in a couple weeks Oboom is closed...

44208520140904140747.jpg

Wellcome to
Wailing Wall :dj: :))

richard-nowitz-glaeubiger-an-der-klagemauer-166089.jpg

80 days after I requested the payout and still nothing
I seriously cant believe it
for god sake its oboom ?!
really sad...
it makes me really sad to lose all my downloaders's trusts who upgraded tru my links in the last year
so many sales...

@oboom: please don't do that
I won't delete my files ,ever

seriously unbelievable

I am totally losing my hope for payout
its almost 3 months... passed from my payout request

and
they haven't answered my 3 mails [support tickets]

Dream on and accept, they earn 3 months 100% of the money and in a few weeks you will read here "oboom close".
Netload, Filemonkey and the next one will be Oboom. If you really think Oboom will payout after 12 weeks, than join the 9+10=21 Unit. This is more than stupid!

1. No more support here
2. Don't answer mails
3. Service Hotline don't work anymore
4. About 12 weeks no payouts

And you think they will payout? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back