Status
Not open for further replies.

DediSlots

1) SEO is Search Optomization Right?
It's basically doing an action to get you up on the search engine results by keyword, right?

2) What is a "backlink"?

3) What are "Wiki Backlinks"

What types of SEO's are there?

6 comments
What are backlink:
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. Also knows as Inbound links (IBL's). The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

What are wiki backlinks:
Wiki Backlinks are the new 2012 Trend and one type of backlinks that your website needs in order to rank high. Have you ever wondered why you can’t out rank your competitors or reach top positions? It is because you do not have diversified flow of backlinks.Wiki Backlinks give you the All-In-One backlink solution as you get Diversified Flow of backlinks which includes Edu, Gov Wiki Links, Contextual Links in Niche Related Articles, Thousands of C-Class IP Links and not ONLY a Few like most provide.
What types of SEO's are there?

3kinds of SEO tactics: white-hat, grey-hat and black-hat

I think you should read some manuals for beginners to get more information on SEO basics, it is really helpful knowledge

just review some informative tutorial concern SEO instead ov reading experts definitions...
because initially you must b know about hows SEO works..
as you know top search engine is Google, and hows google algorithm works..

I know that the definition has been covered so I just wanted to give a tip that i use.

For wikibacklinks -seo I use these to help diversify my over seo diagram, to add diversity into my links and make them appear more natural.

Also remember, that different people/companies have different viewpoints of seo.

IE: google deems any type of link building as blackhat.

Wikibacklinks are superior to most other thinks.. if you examine your link profiles at ahrefs this is visible.
Likely because your link the only one on the page almost always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back