Non-Vegetarians Please See

Status
Not open for further replies.
when doctor put the injection in our body then we shivering. and Just imagine how much pain bear by animals when we kill them..
we have lots of option with veg food. so go green and go vegetarian..

well i would say these pain should be once be given to the people eating these animals.

:'(:'(:'(

I never eat non-veg, or will never will.

Look, as advanced you think the human race is we're carnivores by nature. However, I do agree that modern farms are awful and I disagree with any methods used to kill animals that makes them suffer more than they need to.

I eat meat and eggs but luckily I have relatives who are farmers, where they grow stuff and keep animals for themselves and family (me), and everything is done by hand. The animals are killed when ready to be eaten but in the quickest and the most humane way, and nothing is done to them while alive. I'm okay with that.

People who kill animals for pure satisfaction, only clothing or any other reason besides food are not mentally stable. The best example of animal cruelty in that video is the baby cow being kicked on the floor for no apparent reason.

Try to get fresh food, don't buy at the supermarket.

Last edited:
If you eat everything you need including meat until you're an adult, and know what to eat as a vegetarian to replace the things you'd get via meat -- you'll be fine.

This is cruel. I wish it would be simple to stop eat meat. And there is a problem of health issues for people who don't eat meat (not for all, but for some).

Watch the documentry "Food Inc.".

Its hard to stop eating meat, but I promised myself to stop eat fastfood. this industry has made us the meat eating animals we are today.

Again watch the documentry "Food Inc.", and try to eat balanced

Would you tell a lion to kill its prey quick instead of biting a good sized chunk out of it and then letting it die slowly from infection or whatever? No you would not so don't do the same thing here I know it's not exactly the same thing but it is the principle to which I am referring.

Vegetarians have their views on this which is fine and dandy for them but don't push/force those ideas on to others it is down to the individual to decide on what they want to eat or not based on what they think alone and not because somebody showed them a video.

This is just my own view and if people take it on board then that is up to them.

I personally will never be a veggie simply because I don't like most vegetables and I like meat to much (especially decent steak yum yum!).

Peace!

JGM.

You guys make me hungry. Thanks OT, for posting this video. It is thanks to you I now have a list of all sorts of stuff I'm going to eat this weekend. It's all meat, by the way.

Just bought 4 steaks, 2lb of bacon, 3 racks of ribs bro and 4 chicken breasts extra beaten. tortured chicken just tastes better, makes it tender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back