Selling NoBSWarez.com - A New Kind of Warez Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdFling

Domain : NoBSWarez.com
Domain Host: NameCheap
Proof: http://nobswarez.com/proof.html

NoBsWarez is a community website where anyone can sign up and make posts. However it doesn't run on your typical bulletin board. It's running on a codecanyon script originally designed for a "buzzfeed" style website.

The website also has its own URL shortener i'm using to let people password protect links if they wish. NoBSWarez

I was trying to keep the website as high quality as possible. That's why I called it NoBS warez. The NoBS stands of "No Bullshit".

I got tired of file hosts that put heavy limitations on free users. So I was only allowing the hosts

1. Mega.nz
  2. OpenLoad.co
  3. MediaLoad.co

It is cool because you can follow users.
followgoogl3.png

Also each user has his own statistics for all of his posts, and the user can also manage his post comments.
stats.png

comments.png

Revenue Sharing System:
I think this is by far my favorite feature. Each user that signs up has an advertisement section where he can place and enable advertisements onto his own posts.
The admin ads will show up 50% of the time on all of the posts, the other 50% will be the users ads. It is completely random and changes on page refreshes.

This is neat because it makes people want to post more since their advertisemetns will be showing.
adsmoney.png

Some more info and stats:
wMfZG54.png

4 comments
And you think Google Drive will go along with this?

I do not. Originally that plan was to use google drive but I realized that was stupid. The website is using these 3 hosts right now:

1. Mega.nz
  2. OpenLoad.co
  3. MediaLoad.co

And I password protect them. If you look at the posts most times it's password protected.

I do think it's possible to have a private/invite only google drive sharing community but i'm not up for launching something like that. It sounds like a lot of work, and I think most uploaders wouldn't want to upload there since they make no money with google drive.

Either way, if someone decided to purchase the website they can do whatever they want. They can allow all hosts and make it into a regular warez community. Or they can close down registrations and make it a personal warez blog type of website. It's up to whoever purchases it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back