No More Images In The Chat Box Please And Remove The Home Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

To0 just posted a 7mb to 12mb gif in the cb cb is for chatting not for posting images can someone please block posting of images in the CB simlies are ok

One more thing I think the home page should be removed from the forum it is pointless and everyone everyone just skips it

7 comments
I think that posting images is alright from time to time and you're exaggerating on the size of the image that I posted lmao.

The home page needs to be tweaked and used appropriately to the max of it's advantage. A direct removal of it would be unwise considering the potential that it has to offer. Untapped potential that is.

I think images in the chatbox is a cool feature and brings a lot of interest in a plain chat box, but bro 7MB file??#!? wtf.. maybe a rule on max file size that can be placed in the CB.

About the home page / portal - http://www.wjunction.com/43-polling-plaza/189939-portal-needs-go-yay-nay.html

iqAQtV4.png

Not the size and quantity of images placed there recently.

If members want to show images they can be done via PM not the chatbox, it just makes it a mess.

The only people complaining here are the ones that use the CB rarely so if u dont use it then dont complain
as Gosh said that the CB looks dull and is nearly dead always just to make it alive people post images on it
but the current problem with the cb is that it doesnt limit the size of the image ie its dimentions if they are automatically adjusted to a normal height and width then that would be great
and regarding the home page, i actually like it now because its easier to find the latest threads that have been posted and i can whom have quoted me recently etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back