Shared NLVL.net - cPanel, from $4/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nlvl

Banned
Banned
FREE WEB HOSTING FROM $0
www.nlvl.net

SHARED HOSTING PLANS

screenshot20110205at627.png

please note free hosting storage is now 5gb

RESELLER HOSTING PLANS

screenshot20110205at634.png

FEATURES...
- Paypal and will be releasing DaoPay, Bpay and liberty reserve.
- 100MBPS network from Australia, Poland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Singapore and United States.
- For newbies - we do not dofree domain registrations on free accounts.
- DMCA IGNORED
- UNLIMITED (UNMETERED USAGE)
- FAST SERVERS PROVIDED BY DEDISERVE, BURSTNET, TRACSPACE, SOFTLAYER, HOSTGATOR, VOXEL AND WAREZ HOST

Last edited:
27 comments
Dude make the free-plan, 1 GB Space and 10 GB bandwidth then you might have chance for the free to turn to paying customers.

Hey there, my hosting services is trusted throughout many communities such as java development communities that rely on my hosting services. Now the current free package is just a little trial thing I currently have and on 6th February 2011 the space limit will change to 5gb per client.

Hey there, my hosting services is trusted throughout many communities such as java development communities that rely on my hosting services. Now the current free package is just a little trial thing I currently have and on 6th February 2011 the space limit will change to 5gb per client.

That's cool dropping the band wouldn't hurt I have never used over 1GB of space with giant communities but it does use over 10GB of band and remember it is bandwidth that will slow it down so if they aren't paying then they don't really deserve it.

thanks for the advice developer. I have fixed th diskspace to 5GB for new signups. Though current registered accounts will not be affected. Also I am keeping my bandwidth limits at Unlimited (Unmetered) as we all know theres no such thing as unlimited haha. Which I refer to in my TOS too. So thanks guys check it out!

Amazing host. I've been friends with the owner for a very long time and he's an easy going, laid back every day kind of guy. Very friendly and generous, and this hosting is more than exceptional. I use it personally and have never witnessed a single moment of unsatisfaction.

We don't really have one page called a Tos its a split documentation. When you sign up to our services you agree to our legal documentation. Which contains our AUP, Copyright acknowledgment, conditions & references and privacy policy. Which are all on that page.

Edit: http://nlvl.net/knowledgebase.php?action=displaycat&catid=1

Edit: we now plan to offer dedicated, cloud and file servers. We have updated our site and upgraded our servers bringing free and premium hosting accounts to a faster network.

Last edited:
i guess free hosting is not available any longer... sadly i found this at nlvl.net/cart.php :

Free - No Longer Available
(0 Available) - We no longer offer free hosting. If you wish to receive web hosting 100% free you must request a technology grant. Please note any free web hosting account has also been terminated.

They closed ALL free hosting without warning.

When asked they stated it had been abused so all accs terminated.

I know it was free for some but if they can close accounts without any consideration what does that say about this so called "company"?

They closed ALL free hosting without warning.

When asked they stated it had been abused so all accs terminated.

I know it was free for some but if they can close accounts without any consideration what does that say about this so called "company"?

You get what you pay for. Get it? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back