VPS [NL/US]StableLayer.eu - 50% OFF First Month ALL VPS Plans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are moving everyone from WorldStream as they sent us a email and respected a 10 minute response before they blocked the main server IP. Which is unrealistic.

They removed the block. Everything is coming back online right now.

We are NOT the same people as CrypticVPS. Please do not post in the thread about CrypticVPS or its problems. This is a sales thread not a support thread. We BOUGHT crypticVPS from ace. If you have a problem PM me.

EDIT: It is down due to legal issues at WorldStream which we are moving from.
mate where else should we post about crypticvps problems can you please clear that???first off you never moved crypticvps client panels to your site so we now have no other way of keeping ourselves informed on whats going on, you just mentioned that we should have left you a pm so i will do that from now on but i doubt that would have made a difference as you were not online for the past 5 6 hours.

You should also note that almost every hosting sales thread here is used in order to keep in touch with the clients problem, if you want people not to reply in this thread you should mention that on your first page.
Also please provide the previous crypticvps users with some sort of billing and support system as i have paid for 3 months for both reseller and shared hosting and i would like to know how much of it is left over time

Really? How so? Because our Datacenter turned off the server? How in the world am I in control of that? Honestly. I`ll be moving to another datacenter shortly. Once this gets resolved.

@ kokosko

Really ? this seems like everyone Else's issue :s

When you host illegal content, you have to take responsibility with includes the fact their may be downtime due to legal issues :s

this was Aces fault, because he bought the worldstream server (worldstream do not accept warez, any kind as i know), and he was the one caused the downtime.
My only question: Sysfly: when will be the vps available again?

Some interesting thing:
We know where we stand with worldstream. We have an agreement with them and our servers will not be suspended be of warez.
Tomas
CrypticVPS Representative
Premium Hosting Solutions
----------------------------------------------
Ticket ID: #546464
bla bla bla

@SyFlys, please move us to another server's, yes )) I'm think, that you really don't even know, what they promised to us... Let this adventure continues =)

Hello,

Yeah I did not. As you know I just took this over recently and seems like Cryptic has had lot of problems in past :(

please move us asap (because if you move us + dns propagation - it will take another 2 days at least offline, if i'm right), but be careful with our data! I don't want another two days spent on optimizing vps and building the site from backup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back