Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me choose a file hosting service

I would like some advice from the community. I'm trying to decide which file hosting service to use. I've narrowed it down to File Factory, NitroFlare and RapidGator. After reading (almost) all of the posts here, it sounds like NitroFlare users are generally satisfied with the service, which is reassuring to read. Are there any gripes with NitroFlare? What are the benefits of each? Which would you choose? Anyways, here's my analysis of the main features of each site.

File FactoryNitroFlareRapidGator
Affiliate Payment (PPS)90% new/50% rebills70% new/70% rebills50% new/50% rebills
Max file size5GB10GB?
Max storage spaceUnlimited500GBUnlimited
Minimum payout amount$100$100?
Featuresonline streaming of video and audioonline streaming of video and audio?

I have a lot of files that I need to upload and don't want to pick the wrong host and waste my time. My goal is to make money with these files. Thanks for your input. Please feel free to address any other issues I may have missed.

I used to upload to nitroflare before and dropped it (can not remember the reason , probably some problems with remote upload function)

Are the better now , are there any issues with site going down often or something like that.

Regarding payments , how reliable are they ?

How long do you have to wait for payment (if they pay regularly that is)

basically are they worth anything

thanks in advance for any help/answers

lower the surcgarge

Credit card payment on Nitroflare charge 30% of the table price !!
90 days plan is 30 dollars as table. But credit card charge 39 dollars.

TOO MUCH !! and RIDICULOUS !!

Dont pay nitroflare with bitcoins!!!! They scam and dont credit your account!!

Don't pay nitroflare with bitcoins!!!! They scam and won't credit your account!!
I have emailed them several times everytime they tell lies about supervisor checking the
subject, and other lies it's a total scam! Don't pay them by any way you can not cancel later!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back