Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
a ask them, but till now no response
Hi,

We are pleased to offer a PayPal withdrawal method, however, this is facilitated through an exchanger. Please be aware that this process may take up to three days from the time the withdrawal request is made.

It's important to note that PayPal applies an additional fee to the account upon receiving the payment. In light of this, we highly recommend considering a switch to USDT or BTC.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. If you have any further questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I asked my friend to purchase premium with my link he purchase with my link and show me on team viewer but commission didn't earn in my account when i talked to support they reply this

Dear User,

We strongly suggest waiting 5-7 business days as
technical scans are performed for each transaction.
If, however, more than 7 day have passed there could be many other reasons,

1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
2. our abuse system detected you bought from yourself or asked someone to buy from your link
3. the customer didn't buy from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies

Any purchase must be authentic otherwise it will be treated as a fraud through
our affiliate system and your sale will not be counted.

Thanks.

2. our abuse system detected you bought from yourself or asked someone to buy from your link

to ask some one to buy from my link is it also against the terms wow simply means we can get promote ourself.

Some one please clear my points.

I asked my friend to purchase premium with my link he purchase with my link and show me on team viewer but commission didn't earn in my account when i talked to support they reply this

Dear User,

We strongly suggest waiting 5-7 business days as
technical scans are performed for each transaction.
If, however, more than 7 day have passed there could be many other reasons,

1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
3. the customer didn't buy from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies

Any purchase must be authentic otherwise it will be treated as a fraud through
our affiliate system and your sale will not be counted.

Thanks.

to ask some one to buy from my link is it also against the terms wow simply means we can get promote ourself.

Some one please clear my points.

Yes, you cant do that. You cant ask your friends to buy from your links, only random sales from users where you post.

Back