Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
This is my first payment and I read this in nitroflare ( Payment Time Between 7 and 14 days ) about Webmoney....And one thing I never see in this noted rule that mention about businuss day...If you said 14 businuss day I would accept that.....We work with 7 file host including Rapidgator and uploaded.....in Rapidgator they said one month and we always follow that and we also appreciate from their order and their support...because they said one month and in a specific day they paid or maybe a few days sooner than usuall without any Fees...because they understand that Its not fair one month delay with some fees........
I only ask you that follow your written rules in your blog but you never answered so you tell me If you sent 3 ticket without any answer...What is that mean??? It is out of respect and finally you Threaten me...For what ? for 2 month without any sale?....Never mind I only want my money and after that I stop working with Nitroflare..Because Working with such a file host that threaten you never been usefull....

For one day +100 downloads and any sale is called bad luck.
But for one month getting more and more downloads is called stealing my premium sales.

2i8YC5U.png

also I can call myself a good user, because every month I buy premium for myself too to have it more easy to copy links ...
I give to Nitroflare my money for my premium account, I give them a lot of visits from my site, and around 300downloads per day which of course are not counted for us, but yes for them, because are clicks on they adv ... and until now everything is okay. We choose them.
But all I want from Nitroflare is more support for us as uploaders.

Last edited:
For one day +100 downloads and any sale is called bad luck.
But for one month getting more and more downloads is called stealing my premium sales.

2i8YC5U.png

also I can call myself a good user, because every month I buy premium for myself too to have it more easy to copy links ...
I give to Nitroflare my money for my premium account, I give them a lot of visits from my site, and around 300downloads per day which of course are not counted for us, but yes for them, because are clicks on they adv ... and until now everything is okay. We choose them.
But all I want from Nitroflare is more support for us as uploaders.

You can say that again....NitroFlare sales....sad!

Back