Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
i had a payment in nitro since 26-6-2017

91Nn0uV.png

but nothing came to my wmz "web-money"
wrj3DX4.png
so ، i had sent to nitroflare support
but i have no answer from them
i began to lose hope but a friend of mine told me write a comment in this topic and you will be answered

so please could you send me my money i waited almost a month , and i want it badly

payment please i have waited so long and no one answer

i had a payment in nitro since 26-6-2017

91Nn0uV.png

but nothing came to my wmz "web-money"
wrj3DX4.png
so ، i had sent to nitroflare support
but i have no answer from them
i began to lose hope but a friend of mine told me write a comment in this topic and you will be answered

so please could you send me my money i waited almost a month , and i want it badly

Then you should speak with webmoney. if its writed as succes, its should be there.

Then you should speak with webmoney. if its writed as succes, its should be there.

i had spoke with webmoney as you said but they told me i should speak to you so now if you Certain you had send the money to me send a screenshot from that Operation so i can Resend it to web-money bank
if you don't please send me my payment
739483694.png

Last edited:
Continuation of the problem we had in the summer months. All sale all rebill DEAD..

Visible

• Plan A (PPS): Earn 70% of Initial Sales and 70% of Rebills From your files.

Which in reality

• Plan A (PPS): Earn 10-20% of Initial Sales and 10-20% of Rebills From your files.

Last edited:
first sorry my language
many users saying no sale no rebils. Today ı'm trying this filehost
my account balence 91 $ ı go to the my site click my nitroflare ads ı take premium account 30 days but never chances my balance pls ban nirtoflare admin.
ı dont use nitroflare any more.. if you saying you are liar try my method enjoy the no sales no rebils..

@fable all I can say to you is PROOF.

Make a video of what you are doing and post it here. If it's like you claim I'm sure the mods will take action.

But without any proof it's hard to believe what your saying.

Make a video of what you are doing and post it here. If it's like you claim I'm sure the mods will take action.

ı'm not liar if you saying you are liar try this method. how to make a video because ı take premium account.What I had to do ı take another premium account.
pls read this page use translate http://www.r10.net/uploading-isleri/1366222-nitroflare-com-uploader-icin-alternatif-23.html

nRl4dg.png

This is my uploader account ı sale this account 50 $

GBDjM6.png

This is my other premium account ı take today if you take my oploader account ı will give to you for free..

Last edited:
@fable i should say thank you because i got sales today after your first comment :))
my latest upload was about 3 weeks ago...but i got 2 sales after several zero Days !

Last edited:

HE BUY A PREMIUM ACCOUNT FROM HIS OTHER ACCOUNT REFERAL and get no 70% of sales :whistling::facepalm:
That is what he is trying to say. He said Nitroflare paused PPS program for a while LoL

ı'm not liar if you saying you are liar try this method. how to make a video because ı take premium account.What I had to do ı take another premium account.
pls read this page use translate http://www.r10.net/uploading-isleri/1366222-nitroflare-com-uploader-icin-alternatif-23.html

nRl4dg.png

GBDjM6.png

This is my other premium account ı take today if you take my oploader account ı will give to you for free..

Let me ask you a few questions.

Are we allowed to have more than 1 account from the same IP?
Are we allowed to buy premium accounts from our own links?

nRl4dg.png

GBDjM6.png

Let me ask you a few questions.

Are we allowed to have more than 1 account from the same IP?
Are we allowed to buy premium accounts from our own links?

I will take different ip adress not same ip adress.
Yes ı'm using my own links. I'm not stupid.

Back