9,361 comments
a delay pament

i had a payment in nitro since 26-6-2017

91Nn0uV.png

but nothing came to my wmz "web-money"
wrj3DX4.png
so ، i had sent to nitroflare support
but i have no answer from them
i began to lose hope but a friend of mine told me write a comment in this topic and you will be answered

so please could you send me my money i waited almost a month , and i want it badly

payza payment issue

Hello everyone,

recently i start promoting NitroFlare into my website and since payza is one of the options to get payed i waited until i reach the minimum require for payza payment which is 500$

so after requesting a payment i contacted @Jonnie just to confirm since it's my first payment , and i told that only webmoney or paypal are accepted , so i changed the payment to webmoney and contacted @Jonnie again but with no respond it's been 12 days and it seems that i'm gonna wait forever !! this is really frustrating !!

why would payza and wire transfer included in payment option if it's not supported ??

and when i'm gonna get payed , i hope that @Jonnie will respond and resolve the issue

i had created a download link just to promote on my website to gather sales ! now that link is removed because of "DMCA copyright reported" !!!!!!
how possible ?? [:|]:blink:

i'm waiting for your answer Jonnie, if you don't support me as your affiliate , i would leave you after 2 years and delete my 2 TB from your host ...

Last edited:
That's not it. Just had a sale today with Direct under original url and the file was uploaded today. So it can't be a rebill if I just uploaded the file today.

You mean there was the file name under "File Name" and Direct under Original URL? There is a contradiction here :) I'm checking my sales and it looks like many different combinations are possible so I don't know... but I still think rebills are direct sales (without any info about a file /link /url)

That's not it. Just had a sale today with Direct under original url and the file was uploaded today. So it can't be a rebill if I just uploaded the file today.

You mean there was the file name under "File Name" and Direct under Original URL? There is a contradiction here :) I'm checking my sales and it looks like many different combinations are possible so I don't know... but I still think rebills are direct sales (without any info about a file /link /url)

I don't know what to tell you. I uploaded a file, got a sale on that file and it said direct under original url. If I just uploaded that file, how could it be a rebill? So as I said that's not it.

It would be nice to have some support and get some answers, but I guess that ship has sailed a long time.

I don't know what to tell you. I uploaded a file, got a sale on that file and it said direct under original url. If I just uploaded that file, how could it be a rebill? So as I said that's not it.

It would be nice to have some support and get some answers, but I guess that ship has sailed a long time.

It's writen direct because some from our files are indexed in google and maybe that is the reason why are under the name "DIRECT" because the downloader goes direct to our files.

i've stopped working with Nitroflare because of:

1- late payments
2- no Support
3- few sales
4- fast file removal

and i'm happy with that !!

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]3- few sales[/FONT]

That is the reason why I should stop too using nitroflare. :S few sales, late payments ... and files removed fast :S

Back