Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
personal experience: the day right after money request i don't have any sales = zero this is a routine for me
most times 2 days after that 0

Absolutely right, I have made a payment request over 14+ times and i noticed this as well. After requesting a payment, i never get any sales for next 0-4 days.

Now sales are almost dead. Getting one sale in 7days when i used to get 3-5 sales in same period of time before. You can't tell that everything is alright. Being an avax uploader, i noticed that some uploaders have started using mirror host now and some are taking break from this. I wonder why you don't see this.

Nitro is perfectly fine. Guys, are you sure the problem isn't on your side?
I experience a decrease in downloads but it's almost august, a lot of people are in holidays.
And even with less downloads my sales are pretty good (26 for the last 8 days).

Nitro is perfectly fine. Guys, are you sure the problem isn't on your side?
I experience a decrease in downloads but it's almost august, a lot of people are in holidays.
And even with less downloads my sales are pretty good (26 for the last 8 days).
Only you good.. :D. Good luck

I would like to share with you our private google analytics reports of NitroFlare.
In the following image you could see a comparison between months of MAR-MAY to MAY-JUL,
where it can be clearly shown a distinct decline in user traffic for our website.

https://i.gyazo.com/283adbade2c48d6947ff9b0f98e8db90.png (You could see the report in this image
taken today).

We aren't responsible for who visits and how many do, the hits are calculated by users who go through your links
and files. If the user hits are in a decline this means the issue resides with you, not with us. You are mainly the one
who is advertising us and consequently leading users enter our site with your content.

The reasons for sales and traffic decline could be the following:

1)Because of summer season (June, July, August) where most people go out
and travel the world and downloading files apparently isn't their top priority.
2)There is a decline of traffic in the websites that you upload and post your files
for the general users.
3)You are using Mirrors, and many other reasons...

Hoping people will resume their normal routine soon and we could
all go back to profiting together.

Good luck.

yes don't think becasue i had 13k downloads per week and only 4 rebills (0 sales) ! Fantastic !!!

13K?
You must earn thoudsands $$$
I often only have 100-200 downloads per day

the more the downloads the less the sales !! an important principle for NF :)
you don't miss anything

personal experience: the day right after money request i don't have any sales = zero this is a routine for me
most times 2 days after that 0

Absolutely right, I have made a payment request over 14+ times and i noticed this as well. After requesting a payment, i never get any sales for next 0-4 days.

so i am not the only one, thanks , we must be punished for earning and requesting money :D

Last edited:
No problem on my side.
Ads_z.jpg

i am getting this downloading speed in my RDP sins yesterday. i tried many files
can you tell my what is this johnny
its premium downloading speed
EYr37zH.jpg

Last edited:
Back