Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
you're right premium means nothing for uploader at the moment but i think you set premium only and it doesn't worth for them to keep GBs of files forever for only 10$ a month
this pic shows that your links are not clicked even once in a month and it means that you're using this host for storage (backup) not sharing...(maybe they earn from downloads too) but if the links are clicked during the month they shouldn't be deleted....

Last edited:
you're right premium means nothing for uploader at the moment but i think you set premium only and it doesn't worth for them to keep GBs of files forever for only 10$ a month
this pic shows that your links are not clicked even once in a month and it means that you're using this host for storage (backup) not sharing...(maybe they earn from downloads too) but if the links are clicked during the month they shouldn't be deleted....

You right, if there is no clicks, we delete the files.
This files anyway will not bring sales anymore.

why payment is late
this is second time
last payment got in 20 days and now again 14 days gone
you are reacting like uploaded

All payments were done.

Last edited:
i've a question, i've published a file about 3 weeks ago and it gave me sale But the Origin URL is Direct ! it is not a rebill for sure ! so how can we (as an uploader) distinguish a sale from a rebill ??

Ads_z.png

good sales today.

Last edited:
Sales are low but I still have some everyday. From my experience with file sharing, July/August are the worst months of the year to sale premiums.

not correct in my case , i see after 2016-02 i had experienced the worst nitroflare ever since 2 years ago ,
to be more exact sales of NF dropped suddendly since 2015-5

the problem is not in specific months! it is a bad justification ...

Back