Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
hi you
please help me
I have a problem that needs your help. Email the present system of our country has problems (Mail.zing.vn) I used the services of current email system and I can not log on to the mail service. So I need your help: change email me via Gmail by Google. Thanks.
user: upload113@zing.vn
please change email: upload113@zing.vn to email: doangia.kiemtientrenmang@gmail.com
I use previous email system was dead. I want to change another email please help me. systerm email zing.vn dead i want to Gmail please change email me
user: upload113@zing.vn change doangia.kiemtientrenmang@gmail.com
thanks.

I have sent a letter to you many times. please help me. an e-mail system is dead I can not replace other email. each time information changes I need to verify old emails. I can not log into your old email.
thank you

jonnie is there a problem with jdownloader ??

when i tried to use it i got a message that my account was hacked

and nitroflare change my password ,what is that ?

its not allowed to use jdownlaoder now ?

is it ok to use my account from rdp

should i ignore jdownloader and use web browser in rdp

and is it ok if i use my account on my desktop and rdp in same time or this is not allowed and everytime i should logout from my account before use in rdp ?

Our security department resetting automatically password after 2 different logins.
to protect your account just change password.

hi jonnie , I recommend 2-factor authentication regarding this security issue just like other filehosting did. An automatic email will come to inbox to verify the login

2nd suggetion for development

please provide facility to generate free coupon from affiliate balance. I think it would be great. Other filehosting also provide this facility.
It would be more useful beside waiting for payout payment

thank you Jonnie

Last edited:
is there API??
uploading app doesn't work as of the captcha on login
You have to talk with the Software owners and tell him to make it working with capcha as Jdownloader/Mipony done.

problem with s30.nitroflare.com
can't download
please fix

FIXED.

Our security department resetting automatically password after 2 different logins.
to protect your account just change password.

hi jonnie , I recommend 2-factor authentication regarding this security issue just like other filehosting did. An automatic email will come to inbox to verify the login

2nd suggetion for development

please provide facility to generate free coupon from affiliate balance. I think it would be great. Other filehosting also provide this facility.
It would be more useful beside waiting for payout payment

thank you Jonnie

You can buy premium with your balance money in our payment page.
7edf63da8452b9322a62b1c5b52e8c55.png

Last edited:
You have to talk with the Software owners and tell him to make it working with capcha as Jdownloader/Mipony done.

is there API??

its so many times, and I have to pay for make it working.
I made other hosts plugin (ex UL) too and they are working since years.
Why you changing upload method so frequently.. if ur tech team are blank about this issue, plz ask them to release API. atleast api wont change every month

is there API??

its so many times, and I have to pay for make it working.
I made other hosts plugin (ex UL) too and they are working since years.
Why you changing upload method so frequently.. if ur tech team are blank about this issue, plz ask them to release API. atleast api wont change every month

any reply to us !

It's not just download APP, some great uploaders would make their own automatic download and upload APP to free their hands.
Since you add a recaptcha while login, you make the automatic APP somewhat impossible.
Please remove the recaptcha when login, thank you very much.

It's not just download APP, some great uploaders would make their own automatic download and upload APP to free their hands.
Since you add a recaptcha while login, you make the automatic APP somewhat impossible.
Please remove the recaptcha when login, thank you very much.

he should also avail an API for us !

Nitroflare is not allowing free downloads.

The 60 second countdown restarts over and over.

Contrary to previous claims in this thread it has not been fixed.

People do not have an infinite amount of money to keep getting premium accts. with whichever host happens to be flavor of the month.

Get the free download fixed - or every file link will be reported to the copyright holder, the MPAA, and the uploader can deal with fallout.

Avaxhome has already seen their traffic from numerous ISPs blocked, hitting NF cash whores.

Get it sorted.

Nitroflare is not allowing free downloads.

The 60 second countdown restarts over and over.

Contrary to previous claims in this thread it has not been fixed.

People do not have an infinite amount of money to keep getting premium accts. with whichever host happens to be flavor of the month.

Get the free download fixed - or every file link will be reported to the copyright holder, the MPAA, and the uploader can deal with fallout.

Avaxhome has already seen their traffic from numerous ISPs blocked, hitting NF cash whores.

Get it sorted.

Free Download working for me, tried just now

I recommend 2-factor authentication regarding this security issue just like other filehosting did. An automatic email will come to inbox to verify the login

Good idea! This system should be implemented asap Jonnie. I had my password also changed because i logged in from my vps.. and email said - "Note that the next time we will block your account immediately." seriously?

Also, system has 50GB daily download limit, this pretty much eliminates any wish to "share" account. Anyhow, I paid for my account - why should it be limited to only one device if i have many (vps for uploading, another pc for own usage, mobile devices etc.)? Sure, it would be whole different story if you wouldn't limit bandwidth to 50gb per day...

So, lose this ridiculous "security" system and add simple 2-factor authentication as mentioned earlier. Whole lot simpler for everyone.

p.s. if i get locked out again because of this shit - i'll stop uploading/making money FOR YOU.

Last edited:
Back