Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
jonnie ignores the messages about the 7% fees on withdrawal to webmoney, payoneer and bank. why you charge this much ? while you take VAT on every sale not made through bitcoin, for example with webmoeny one month premium is 12+3=15$ you only give uploaders 70% from 12$ and deduce 7% on payout request so in reality it's 63% from 12$, while it should be 70% from 15$ at least give us the full 70% from the 12$ and keep the extra !!
Webmoney price is same as on payment page price for example: 12.00$, and there is no extra fees.
Open your eyes and next time dont spam this thread with such a bullshits.
you can't use bullshit in plural

i'm new to nitroflare and i noticed something weird , i don't know why each time i make a sale on the statistics chart the orange line (the sales one) never grows it remains 0 even if the sale is counted , this is happening to everyone ? for me it looks fishy

if you see any bug, send me screen shot in the private with all the things.

As a Webmoney user , I'm still asking you to cancel -7% , it's to much for us , at least make it -5% like befor :facepalm:

The fee of 5% was barely acceptable, but 7% is a bit too much, especially that you have a Webmoney option for premium sales, so you can use that balance directly to pay your affiliates.
Jonnie any comment ? even in PM to explain the rising of the fees !!

As a Webmoney user , I'm still asking you to cancel -7% , it's to much for us , at least make it -5% like befor :facepalm:

The fee of 5% was barely acceptable, but 7% is a bit too much, especially that you have a Webmoney option for premium sales, so you can use that balance directly to pay your affiliates.

Webmoney fee's will back to 5% in the near future.

Guys, I have a question about paypal , it's been a long time i dont use it so I wanna ask you about (Paypal 30 days pending payment rule) !
does this rule still exist ?
Regards,

Webmoney fee's will back to 5% in the near future.

That would be great if you bring it back to 5% or even less if you could.

Thank you for the answer.

jonnie i want to get the 10% as i have a website so what should i do ?
For Webmasters we have referral options, so if you have Uploaders / Posters, you give them your REFERAL LINK

can be found here: https://www.nitroflare.com/member?s=referrals (You have to be login to your account)

and they (your posters) have to register under your link, Then you will earn 10% from their sales, doesnt matter where they published the links, they will be yours forever.

And if you uploading files too, you will earn 70% for each sale under your own file link.

Upload Date
Remove Date
Reason
2015-04-12 06:27:01
2015-05-01 17:44:15 Inactive file

may i know why file is remove so soon , less than 30 days , and i notice that deleted file are mostly bigger file above 100 mb , those below 100 mb live very long or never delete at all :)

Upload Date Remove Date Reason
2015-04-12 06:27:01 2015-05-01 17:44:15 Inactive file
may i know why file is remove so soon , less than 30 days , and i notice that deleted file are mostly bigger file above 100 mb , those below 100 mb live very long or never delete at all :)
We are going to add a new servers at next week, so inactive files will take longer to remove.

We are going to add a new servers at next week, so inactive files will take longer to remove.

ok thank for clarifying , i understand inactive file need to remove but not so soon before expire date , it always ok to reupload remove file but of course will be best if no need to do it so soon :)

Back