Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
best way to start the day
VRx0R8j.png

Please edit the minimum withdraw for paypal.

You say: We pay via PayPal (Minimum withdraw: 50$)

But the fact is that the minimum is 100$.

Last edited:
jonnie ignores the messages about the 7% fees on withdrawal to webmoney, payoneer and bank. why you charge this much ? while you take VAT on every sale not made through bitcoin, for example with webmoeny one month premium is 12+3=15$ you only give uploaders 70% from 12$ and deduce 7% on payout request so in reality it's 63% from 12$, while it should be 70% from 15$ at least give us the full 70% from the 12$ and keep the extra !!

jonnie ignores the messages about the 7% fees on withdrawal to webmoney, payoneer and bank. why you charge this much ? while you take VAT on every sale not made through bitcoin, for example with webmoeny one month premium is 12+3=15$ you only give uploaders 70% from 12$ and deduce 7% on payout request so in reality it's 63% from 12$, while it should be 70% from 15$ at least give us the full 70% from the 12$ and keep the extra !!
Webmoney price is same as on payment page price for example: 12.00$, and there is no extra fees.
Open your eyes and next time dont spam this thread with such a bullshits.

Last edited:
Yeah Chinese Made.

Pakistan have REAL NUCLEAR BOMB but some other countries have PP with fake NUCLEAR BOMB :D

Reality of 1998 Indian Nuclear Test - Video Dailymotion

I knew....all for Pakistan will declare a war against me now. Whole world knows how Pakistan got nuclear bombs.. Dont preach me through videos . People there are dying of poverty and extremist elements busy buying bombs... How many times you have been defeated by us in wars?

Anyways this is a NF thread...i dont wanna go off topic. And Paypal dream of Pakistan will never be a reality, that is for sure

i'm new to nitroflare and i noticed something weird , i don't know why each time i make a sale on the statistics chart the orange line (the sales one) never grows it remains 0 even if the sale is counted , this is happening to everyone ? for me it looks fishy

Back