Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,364 comments
Updated: -
We have been added a free download option to our service. From now on you can earn money by free downloads too!
- You can always choose a "Premium Only" option, Just go to "My files" and change.

For this option do I have to be a premium user? because to me will not change to "No" when I want to change the option.
I mark my file, I choose "-Premium Only-" and offers me "No" or "Yes" I click to "No" but no change, still stands green"Yes"

EJ1P6PN.jpg

Updated: -
We have been added a free download option to our service. From now on you can earn money by free downloads too!
- You can always choose a "Premium Only" option, Just go to "My files" and change.

For this option do I have to be a premium user? because to me will not change to "No" when I want to change the option.
I mark my file, I choose "-Premium Only-" and offers me "No" or "Yes" I click to "No" but no change, still stands green"Yes"

EJ1P6PN.jpg

I think the size is over 1gb! Maximum Filesize to download for free user is 1gb.
so,1gb+ files are premium only by default and you can't change

EJ1P6PN.jpg

I think the size is over 1gb! Maximum Filesize to download for free user is 1gb.
so,1gb+ files are premium only by default and you can't change

Yes, correct.

Back