Status
Not open for further replies.
WC 2 WJ!!

I Suggest U 2 Make Minimum Storage Space 500GB For Free Users!!Lot's of Uploaders Like Me Uploading Daily 40GB+ Data.

Let Free Users Upload Files Up To 2Gb But Let Them Download 1GB Size As A Free User So If We Upload Any Filesize Over 1GB+ Then We Can Get Sales.Is'nt It ?

Regards.

Thanks for the comments.
Storage limitations are there for free users to prevent abuse!
However we will upgrade those features soon so we can satisfy some users.

If we have some limitations its only because we want to prevent abuse!
We do not want uploaders upload illegal material to our filehost, this includes and kind of adult and/or copyrighted material!

Last edited:
welcome to wj
remote upload not working
what about waiting time form free user
1 min?
lol

Last edited:
Upload speed is NOT 1MB/s, there must be a problem with your side. Please send me more information in private message if you want!
We do NOT limit upload speed(even though we wrote this on the features list page)! And please don't reply just like this without any kind of clarification because all i see is you trying to defame our service!
Thanks

I'm not trying to defame your service. I tried remote uploading and the average speed is always around 1 MB/s. Also that's even stated in your website:

tnLa3.png

Also you have a file size limit of only 500 MB or so, a storage of only 200 GB... You are making things hard to uploaders while providing great speeds (tested it and I downloaded at 900 KB/s) to free downloaders when it should be the other way around, or else you won't make many sales. I mean free users have the same speed to download as uploaders have to remote upload, how ridiculous is that?

Hope you can improve things. I love your script.

We already offer a nice service for free.
You dont have to pay a single cent if you are satisfy with the free service.

Last edited:
Free users limitation

We have upgraded the free users storage space from 200GB to 500GB, remoteupload speed is 10MB/s, and maximum upload size is 2GB per file, while for premium storage space is 4TB, file size upload/download is 4GB!
Enjoy the new service !

First post has been updated too!

U R Doing Ev R Y ing I Requested!! Soon Will Use Your Host !!

amazing speed they have and amzing support keep up the good work and add more payement proccessers like payza that will give you more powerfull stands here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back