Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, after a long term of my college examination, i am free for now until my internship starts off. So, if anyone wants any graphic service, i am UP :)

Its been ages since i have updated my work. Most of the clients were kindda possessive about the work and other times i was lazy enough not to post the work here,I did twilight V4 logo a week or 2 ago, so here it is:
[slide]http://i.imgur.com/3mmdS.png[/slide]

Very nice

Finished my project with dedication and skill. Nitish went above and beyond in his work and has never hesitated to strive for that extra step to perfection. I've worked with him twice now and I can say the first time was not a fluke. Nitish has such natural insight in the design of websites. I will continue to use his services for my future projects. Thank you Nitish.

Oh yah nitish is da bomb! got an awesome design for my isos site - I'll get use it for the site and shoot a link for u to see the magnificentness yourself ;)

Thanks a lot World Life and Geo for hiring me! It was pleasure working for you guys!

P.S: I am on a designing spree these days. PM me NAO to get your work done REALLY FAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back