Selling NightmareZ.Org , movie niche site

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Hey everyone , i'm selling my site www.nightmarez.org.

Proof :
http://www.nightmarez.org/Wj.txt

Why should i buy this ?
i know you might ask yourself that , due to the filehosts drama but its pretty easy you can just put streaming links instead of the download links and it will go just fine . or you go with some russian host i tried for couple days and got around 3 sales (can post proof) .

What is the site about ?
if you are in to P2P you will know the name of a group called ZOMBiES (mine) i used to post my stuff there first so lots are just keep checking for new stuff .

BOUNS : zombies-group.blogspot.com comes as a bouns with the site coz i know that its not allowed to sell blogspot . its just a week old blogspot with 1000-2000 page views daily .

Traffic :
I never submitted to any ddl or bought that useless iframe traffic , all the traffic i have is organic or from google and the most important thing that every movie i upload to warez bb have a txt file which says "this file is downloaded from nightmarez.org come check to download more" and i have like 10.000 topics there , so you do the math :)
if you are a phaze fan :
43c790f4448cd57630467f6f9c9b8160.jpg

e282c728f44916570b3a0005c0c73e13.jpg

traffic used to be more than 1000 visitor by day , but it went a little down last month coz of my exam and i couldn't update the site very well and reupload dead links .

9156198ac374db8ba6ce5a5e61b00a52.jpg

3f27c2d6a69c9430d31c4be242f78312.jpg

Earning :
i made the site coz lots of my friends kept asking me to make my own blog and got like billion msg in wbb , so i never put any ads and i can't know how much i earned from downloads coz i used to put my files in the blog and w-bb
but for site sales i go about 8 in filesonic and 7 in wupload and now 3 in lebtit
i was using 4 mirrors (uploaded.to , rapidshare , filesonic , letitbit) .

Okay , i guess this is enough lets say bidding will start with 50$ and increasment will be 10$

Sale end date - 29 Feb 2012

Last edited by a moderator:
18 comments
You forget to write payment Method??
If alertpay..then i'm thinking to BID....
Anyway..site is really nice

I'm going for $90.
Btw, I'm really interested in your website and I also did downloaded some of your movies from w-bb before. So would you mind sending me a pm about the BIN price ?
Let me know asap,
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back