Shared Nextoffshore.com - cPanel , 10GB Space , 100GB BW from $1.00/month (Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohk pls add extra days n also transfer my site
when it will be fixed?
It will be fixed with in hours as said by my provider. I will surely add extra days :)
if host come back online and it's stay online i will get host for 5 site ;)
Ya will surely PM you when we are stable with new server :D

Thank you for all your support pals , Will keep up my word and i will be on a new server asap.<3

you expect 100% uptime for 1 dolla? LOL on that. Downtimes are there. hulkman is providing too much for 1 dolla. after that also people have their own demand. even i had problem accessing , but it eventually came to ba a nameserver error. so check everything before complaining. people shud be grateful to him for providing so cheap hosting.

THIS
my site is up btw

Server Load 9.53 (2 cpus)
red-status.gif

host down again

Last edited:
it appears that the people u bought the reseller account from are overselling :facepalm:, which is causing the server to crash. its just overloaded! nothing else.:facepalm:

i buyed hosting from this guy and not used more then 1 hour. Yes only 1 hour . But i know from where he is resseling and i think that maybe if he want he can fix the problem .

I am sorry for pob caused, i had some serious prob and had to shift my house , now i am in new house and waiting for my net connection. Your money will never be wasted , we are getting a server in a few days and all the existing clients will be transferred and will be given 1mnth account and i would like to confirm that we never cheat or scam and we will provide more worthy services than your prices and we are adding staff for faster support , all this is typed on my mobile.

I am sorry for pob caused, i had some serious prob and had to shift my house , now i am in new house and waiting for my net connection. Your money will never be wasted , we are getting a server in a few days and all the existing clients will be transferred and will be given 1mnth account and i would like to confirm that we never cheat or scam and we will provide more worthy services than your prices and we are adding staff for faster support , all this is typed on my mobile.

:S lets see how long its gonna take >.>:-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back