Shared Nextoffshore.com - cPanel , 10GB Space , 100GB BW from $1.00/month (Russia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are people so stupid :facepalm:
firstly the hosting is good im using it hulkman is good
secondly its 1dolla :)) and it is pretty good for small sites
thirdly wait for your fking nameservers to update and make sure their isnt any spaces when editing your nameservers
lastly its 1 dollar so if you use the hosting for a few days why would you want a refund?
kiu hulkman

Whats wrong in buying a hosting @ 1$ , if they are providing high quality support and better services. :P , Everyone cant be earning like you...

The problem with buying a 1$ host is that it will be definitely oversold. Even if you get a 50$ dedicated server, you'll have to put 50 users on the server to break-even. While a 10$ host would put max 6 users on a similar server. Plus with 50 users running their sites on a single server, who will make sure that not even one of them abuses their resources?

you expect 100% uptime for 1 dolla? LOL on that. Downtimes are there. hulkman is providing too much for 1 dolla. after that also people have their own demand. even i had problem accessing , but it eventually came to ba a nameserver error. so check everything before complaining. people shud be grateful to him for providing so cheap hosting.

you expect 100% uptime for 1 dolla? LOL on that. Downtimes are there. hulkman is providing too much for 1 dolla. after that also people have their own demand. even i had problem accessing , but it eventually came to ba a nameserver error. so check everything before complaining. people shud be grateful to him for providing so cheap hosting.

agree with You :)
everyone who buy 1 usd hosting and think that it will be 100% uptime and stable must be ratard ...

No I don't expect 100% uptime but at least 80-90% if not a little more.. So far my site has had an uptime of about 5%!! It is not a nameserver error from my end and even the main site is down! Idiot.

No I don't expect 100% uptime but at least 80-90% if not a little more.. So far my site has had an uptime of about 5%!! It is not a nameserver error from my end and even the main site is down! Idiot.

that's a point. uptimes been too low. its obvious that the main site is also on the same server. so when the server is down , all goes down. :facepalm:
you think i dont care for my site? :facepalm: i care as much as you care for your site. :P

I know you all are angry with me , I am also angry with my provider. He is just waste provider i have ever used. tbh with you guys, i am a reseller but not at premiumhosting.co.in I am sorry guys. I have planned to a buy VPS from a trusted host in a few days and all your accounts will be transferred to Server. And about site downtime currently i have opened a support ticket and he replied as below.
j7023.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back