Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
79a404.png

:(

I've posted many screens, Dear MSL my friend, please also check my previous posts, it's wupload problem, not my server problem.

[slide]http://i25.lulzimg.com/b4e199.jpg[/slide]

I've posted many screens, Dear MSL my friend, please also check my previous posts, it's wupload problem, not my server problem.
then what about filesonic?

8da6b0.png

Same file in a free rapidleech service..

4ecd95.jpg

& Did you fix the fileserve?

Guys, please read this post of mine one more time.

I've explained about slow speed there.

For MSL and Forhad,

I've come into conclusion,

For Filesonic,
FSC has 2 server locations right? Netherlands and USA. Both of you, I remember have RL located in Netherlands. Transloading FSC links sometimes might get slow, why? Because the RL trying to transload a file which is located in the USA. If it is not a peak time traffic, the speed is great, but at night GMT+7 11PM to 2AM, the speed is slowing down.

I tried a link which gives very slow speed at NL server, but when I tried in USA, the speed is just like normal, same goes with a link that gives good speed in NL, when I tried in USA, the speed, is slow.

I can only suggest people to avoid peak times like this.

For Wupload, it's simply not a very good filehosting, it's known that WU only has servers at Netherlands. Some are giving very fast transload speed, while other links aren't.

When you try one FSC/WU link, and it gives slow speed, while other link on the same filehost give good speed, I ask you, who's to be blamed? My server, or their server? If you find slow link, and think that it's my server problem, you should also test other links on the same filehost, if it is still gives slow speed, try other links from other filehosts, if other links, from FS for example, gives good speed, now, what is wrong here, my server or FSC/WU servers?

Like I said many times, I can only guarantee you that my server isn't overloaded. It has 500Mbit guaranteed connection speed from rapidspeeds.com and I'm sure about its capacity.

Regards,
Diko

====================================================

You are free to complain about transload/upload speed :), I know it's annoying when got slow transload/upload speed, I'm open for critics, but you must also check it first.

For now, that is my explanation.

Remember many things about factors that can affect transload speed as I stated in the TOS page.

http://newrapidleech.com/terms-of-service

The closer the RL to the filehosting server, the faster it will be.

@xton3, submit me a ticket so I can move u to a server which works with Rapidshare, currently I haven't found the way to make it works with a proxy server, RS keeps denying the connection.

About expired account, I've tested FSC, FS, WU, MU in ur RL server, everything works fine. As I already stated on my email to you, please use Opera web browser to make everything work perfectly.

br,
Diko

Can someone explain me what means the:

Diskspace : 10 GB

We can only transfer 10gb to our server at one time?
Can we delete the files after we have used them to free that space and continue uploading?

Thx

Guys, please read this post of mine one more time.

I've explained about slow speed there.

Remember many things about factors that can affect transload speed as I stated in the TOS page.

http://newrapidleech.com/terms-of-service

The closer the RL to the filehosting server, the faster it will be.

@xton3, submit me a ticket so I can move u to a server which works with Rapidshare, currently I haven't found the way to make it works with a proxy server, RS keeps denying the connection.

About expired account, I've tested FSC, FS, WU, MU in ur RL server, everything works fine. As I already stated on my email to you, please use Opera web browser to make everything work perfectly.

br,
Diko

So, are you suggesting the servers which we select shold be located in US and not Netherlands.?

@foxman,

No, I'm not suggesting USA server, if you are on USA, and find filesonic links which file is located in europe, in peak times, the transload speed will also be slow.

I'm just describing the truth here.

I've just ordered one of the NL plans.
Cheers

Edit: Come on guys, how long I have to wait for the realization of my order?!

Last edited:
is there any chance to get a better unzip option.

I stumbled upon these different troubles:
-if the files are passworded they are unzipped as 0byte files

-if there is a directory in the zip, the directory structure remains: meaning they dont show up in RL, but they are the directory! (I checked via ftp)

-sometimes unzipped files dont work correctly.

Maybe you can get a rar plugin which supports zip files, or find a better (working) unzip plugin/class

How can I find out when my rapidleech will expire? & How can I renew it before it expire? I mean where I will get this option?

Sorry for my bad English..

ordered a rl

I've just ordered one of the NL plans.
Cheers

Edit: Come on guys, how long I have to wait for the realization of my order?!

Mask and Cashio, Your order has been delivered, please check your email.

Please bear in mind that the setup time would took about 12 hours, depending whether I'm online or not.

I'm sorry for the delayed delivery.

is there any chance to get a better unzip option.

I stumbled upon these different troubles:
-if the files are passworded they are unzipped as 0byte files

-if there is a directory in the zip, the directory structure remains: meaning they dont show up in RL, but they are the directory! (I checked via ftp)

-sometimes unzipped files dont work correctly.

Maybe you can get a rar plugin which supports zip files, or find a better (working) unzip plugin/class

I'm gonna talk about this with my coder.

demo please man.

Demo abused, making m00neye loads very high. I'm gonna create new demo server which is more secured.

How can I find out when my rapidleech will expire? & How can I renew it before it expire? I mean where I will get this option?

Sorry for my bad English..

Hi MSL, you can go to your clientarea at the billing site.

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/clientarea.php

Or check the services details on :

http://newrapidleech.com/klien/clientarea.php?action=products

br,
Diko

Thanks for the activation of my rl, looking at the speed it was worth the wait. :D

I just have a problem with Fileserve plugin, so I submitted a ticket.
Hope that you can do something about it.

Thanks

Edit: It's working now, many thanks for the fix!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back