Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5ed421.jpg

on new server....

WTF???

@rainblader
I also got very slow dl/upload speeds.

It needs one month to download and re-upload.
Please fix both download and upload speeds; I have stable download speed 2.000 kbps, is this serious?
I have 10mbps connection in my house. Why do I need RapidLeech if I download with this speed?
Also, upload starts and after a while it stucks, doing this all the time.

He probably has not paid the host of his site yet.
I am sick & tired of so many problems that exist in this rapidleech.
Some users are overusing the server and all the time CPU is 100%.
Downloading and uploading in FileSonic is like a turtle running.

@Beheaded Yeah I noticed that too..it's at 100% almost all the time lol filesonic download speed is not very good but the upload is even worse. Not to mention that, when I am downloading/uploading, the speed is unstable and goes from 100kb to 2000kb (4000-5000kb when I am lucky..but it lasts no longer than 2 seconds) then it suddenly stops..after 10 seconds it starts downloading/uploading again at the same speed and it stops..again! Also..auto transload is not working for some reason.
My opinion is that we are too many..there should be less people for each server.

That's exactly what I am talking about RuiiCe.
I can't stand this anymore, I am downloading/uploading in some specific hosts like FileSonic lower than my Home connection. Too annoying!>_<

Hi All, I'm really sorry for my lack of online presence.

I want to clarify few things here.

slow speed at thenewrl.info was happened because of some server instability, and it happened temporarily. if you still experience the slow speed problem, please let me know.

100%CPU Usage
Please bear in mind that u're in a shared environment, oftenly 100% CPU Usage happens because of stuck processes by users, it could be u too. When someone tries to upload a very big file, then he got a very slow speed, the process will take a very long time with high cpu usage. Since my monitoring activity were very low these days, those processes stay like that even longer. I'm currently trying to implement a CPU limiter system, so everyone could use a fair CPU usage among all.

Newrapidleech.com site presence
My site, with billing site inside, was having a high cpu load due to unknown issue, my server provider explain with uncertainty that there were a hung cron job process that took the server load up to 3, usually it's only 0-1. So they take down my site. Unfortunately due to my business in the office, with so many tasks, I couldn't resolve this problem with my server provider earlier. Now everything is fine, billing system is fine, site is fine also.

Uploading to Filesonic.
If you are in Netherland server, there are no other way to upload faster to FSC rather than using the FTP File Upload from ur Rapidleech.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/4fPa0.png[/slide]

at the next screen, write down "ftp.eu.filesonic.com"

this way, it'll take faster to upload to FSC.

br,
Diko

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm back and I can guarantee you everything will gonna be fine. I'm deeply sorry for these mess, I was having health problem since saturday. Now I'm back and ready to roll again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back