Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm getting extrmly slow speeds on NL server since morning for uploading, tryed to refresh but with no luck, tried to wait couple of hours but with no luck

I just want to say THANK YOU for the wonderful service ! Nice work Diko ! Everything is really like it should be and works perfect !

Rapidleech.bmp

I have a problem... THIS IS TOO FAST!!

Wonderful service, thanks, good work :D:) !

Hi kopler, please check your email, it is active now. Thank you for placing an order at NRL :)

=====================

Focart.info server speed seems to be back to normal. Please submit me a ticket if one of you get slow speed again, and also provide me a screenshot so I can see filehosting server number from which you transload the link.

br,
Diko

wupload upload plugin is available by default.

wupload download plugin is not working due to outdated php version on my server, I'm currently working on it.

dude always server high load even im only opening 1 tab..fix it please.

hate to admit it but speeds really2 suck when it comes to downloading or uploading.. using NL server. and uploading only to FSC.

Last edited:
new server coming soon. ^^

----------------------

bad speed again on focart.info - I'm gonna setup a new server and transfer you all to that one. ETA 18 hours.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back