Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may want to verify you demo account

please see screen below.

i got stock her for several minutes while attempting to download from my oron account.

stock8731ad6ePNG.png

Dear All clients,

By submitting a ticket, it'd be much faster for me to :

1. Identify your rapidleech
2. Log in into your rapidleech and testing everything from there.
3. Log in into your FTP site.

Eventually it'd be faster for me to solve your problem. @bombay, if you just post that image, it would not help you much. I need your rapidleech URL, and some sample links of which you want to transload.

Without knowing those things, how can I solve your problem? Help me by submitting a ticket and explaining your problems to be more detail, so I can help you using your rapidleech.

Best Regards,
Diko

===========

About Depositfiles, the server seems detected as a bot which send too many requests to depositfiles servers, that's why DF protects their site by implementing captcha on their login system.

I'm very sorry if we can't fix your plugin in 5 or maybe 10 minutes, some plugin can be easy to be built, or fixed, but some others are not. I hope you understand this situations.

hi there;
i just want to know why you didn't chose to add one like oron in the wishlist pool ?

thanks

Dear zouhir,

Oron.com has a bandwith limit rules for both free user and premium user.

How much can I download?
Free users can download up to 10000 Mb within 3 days. Premium users can download 20000 Mb within 3 days utilizing maximum available speed. If you are a Premium user, but 20000 Mb over 3 days is to low of a limit for you, you can always create another Premium account and keep downloading.

Source : http://oron.com/faq.html

We are sorry, that we can not provide this for our rapidleech clients.

br,
MD

Even me!! WTF! I payed via paypal!

You sent a payment of $5.99 USD to Donny Wahyudi

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Submitted ticket now!

hi..

just to inform..after upgraded, i cant upload to MediaFire and still also have problem to upload to Megashares.

try to submit ticket but the page it shown this webpage is not available..must to retry to reached it out..

Even me!! WTF! I payed via paypal!

You sent a payment of $5.99 USD to Donny Wahyudi

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Submitted ticket now!

me too :facepalm:
i payed via paypal last friday

hello diko , my RL today is disabled due overdue payment reason , and why this happen that you successfully reccurring to my paypal , when i check to my paypal it successfully paid it taken paid from my visa march 4, 2012. .please activate my RL and give me 1 day free for this matter , its almost 12 hours past that my account is disabled . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back