Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because when it reaches 100% you get stuck like in the image

732cc4f819.jpg

sry for my English

I agree with you, mine also was stuck at 100% but after you wait for another 10-20 seconds it'll give you the FF link

If its still stuck and no link is given go to the file manager and you would be able to see the link there.

Last edited:
Its 4th time i ask it,are you going to fix UL DL plugin? cmon omfg just fix it no asking you to buy premium,i got my own premium,does it not worki putting log info into options use premium?

Hotfile can't download..

Same, just create a ticket. I just did.

@BiGG_BoSS, it works fine. I am able to upload a file as big as 1.9 GB.

if it doesn't work, keep trying until it shows 100% then wait for a couple of minutes and keep checking your "files" it'll eventually pop up. I guess its laggyness in between i'm guessing. But it works, as long as the auto upload reaches 100% the link will eventually show up in your "files"

I know this because I've tried it and it has been working for me by doing this way.

@BiGG_BoSS

LH2Sm.jpg

I'm getting this, anyhow if it still doesn't work for you send a support ticket with a screen shot, its so much easier that way. Make a ticket.

Ticket Created #575477

why i keeps logging out when i am trying submit support ticket ?

Use opera browsers,

I've replied to your tickets, kindly check it again.

Hotfile can't download..

Yes, we know...then...
In just some servers, I don't know what the problems persist,

maybe it was prreemmioon acc...or miss configuration on that servers.

Please wait, diko will fix this,

just stay cool B-)

hey i having problem leeching from filefactory..."Only Use http or https or ftp Protocol"
that what it showed when i leech from filefactory

Change Filename.

If U Found Any _ With Filename Then Enter There A Dot Like .

Not Work -Blue_Bloods_S02E14_HDTV_XviD-LOL_avi

Will Work -Blue.Bloods.S02E14.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back