Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium accounts are not allowed so don't ask here, submit anything via tickets!

BTW Is there a uploaded.to download plugin, because i intend to use my own premium.

Yes, you can use your own premium accounts, because, you know...we were not... B-)

regards,

hello support ts! i have already open ticket regarding for premium plugin of share-online.biz but you'll disregard it. it was almost a week now that ticket , here it is my ticket #849390

please set my premium plugin so i can use my own premium share-online.biz as well as turbobit . . .thanks

ps: i already added my share-online.biz premium account to myaccount.ini but when i transload a link this is the reply " Set Your Premium Account in config.php. "

Last edited:
Ok, I just want to make sure ul.to download plugin is actually working!

okay B-)

I still can't download . I have submitted ticket :)

we were working on it bro B-)

hello support ts! i have already open ticket regarding for premium plugin of share-online.biz but you'll disregard it. it was almost a week now that ticket , here it is my ticket #849390

please set my premium plugin so i can use my own premium share-online.biz as well as turbobit . . .thanks

ps: i already added my share-online.biz premium account to myaccount.ini but when i transload a link this is the reply " Set Your Premium Account in config.php. "

submit your ticket again for share-online.biz, gimme a try...
really sorry if you feel inconvenience :)

its nothing , thats all my request , i hope you grant it asap!

please submit a ticket...
give us your explanation + sample links + screenshot, let admin or other staff fix your problems...

if you submit a ticket,
1. we will know all of your complain/problems that occured in your rapidleech
2. we will investigating this problems
3. if it's all about plugins, we will transfer give this to coder departments
4. if it's all about related to the servers performance, let admin search deeply at the servers what's the problem persist,
5. else, must be billing or simple problems...gimme a try :)

conclusion : submit a ticket, then we will looking deeply on your rapidleech
because we were not often in WJ,

sorry for my bad english

regards,
MD

filefactory upload :

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/75ee0f194e.jpg[/SLIDE]

what do you mean "does not work?" B-)

because when it reaches 100% you get stuck like in the image

732cc4f819.jpg

sry for my English

^^ Yeah I've seen that, our coder has replied to your ticket if I'm not mistaken, I will tell him to recheck it.

I advice you to use FF remote upload or FTP upload method (if exist) while we fix the matter.

br,
Diko

=================

@esson, uploading to MF is working pretty fine, would you please submit me a ticket so I may know your rapidleech location. Sometimes RL can't fetch the link, so you have to take a look at your MF accounts.

=================

If you have problem with transloading or uploading, it'd be better if you submit us a ticket so we know where your RL location is.

br,
Diko

hi ts please follow up my request for plugin premium of share-online.biz , i want to use my own account for that, i already added my premium acc. to myaccount.ini

the error is " Set Your Premium Account in config.php. "

and you know i bought premium that i thought i can use this in your rl. and my account is running to expire soon w/o using it. .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back