Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used sBorg before and don't know enough about RL but thinking of getting one soon.

So I have a question; Why upload / download plugins are different? I mean I want to work with RapidGator for example.. Will I download with speed for free users or what? I don't understand anything about it. Please inform me about that.

Hi Karadut,

Download plugins means a plugin to make rapidleech script to be able to transfer files from other server (filehosting servers) to rapidleech server.

Upload plugin means you can upload your files inside your rapidleech to various filehosting service.

If you want to upload your files to rapidgator.net, yes, our rapidleech script have the upload plugins.

depositefiles accepted ??

Can you put depositfiles premium ?

DF limits the bandwidth to 15GB a day, I'm sorry I can't add it for you.

Netload.in working great now. Thanks!

It's even much faster now :)

br,
Diko

Needed NL Level 1, what plugins do you have?

Check the first page of this thread, those are download and upload plugins we provide.

Remember one thing, it's download plugin.

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/71669-newrapidleech-com-rl-10gb-hdd-unmetered-bw-starting-%246-month-netherland.html

hi ts please add www.share-online.biz filehost premium and i will avail if there is one . thank you

We will possibly add those small filehostings in the next month, if they are proven can bring good performance.

so slow upload to freakshare.....can you fix the problem ?

Dear Kawasaki,

Freakshare servers are located in South Africa, it's naturally slow.

what about extabit ??

and now im using 10GB NL
i want to upgrade to 30GB NL

How can i do ?
I just use your service for 3-5 days

Extabit still under my consideration, as far as I know from few threads, their servers now are overloaded, I'm afraid the download speed would be poor too.

br,
Diko

Only the premiums in the RL are all stable n are able the overload of users. The rest are too risky to buy premium. A lot are very slow download speed among many other problems. Just look At their topics in we just gotta let it settle, let the popular hosts get accustomed to it then NRL can buy the hosts appropriately. Give em a month or so to prove to be able to handle their service.

^^ The IP looks to be Netherlands IP but from network-tools.com it says it's from Seychelles South Africa Region.

Probably I'm wrong though.

Code:
http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=lookup&host=ftp1.freakshare.com

^^ You are welcome :)

===========
Dear Clients,

I want to announce that now you can download your files from your own filesonic.com account.

Code:
user = yourfilesonicemail@email.com
pass = yourfilesonicpass

br,
Diko

Mediafire download plug-in is not working, got below error message:

Retrieving download page
Test fix [normal] broken!

Pls fix it, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back